Reviews for Double Act
Will you ever consider finishing this story? It has such an original, amazing plot!
Lolingbird chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
eeeeeek! I can't wait to see how this continues, update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
There needs to be more! It's such a good idea.
lovestarr chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I can't wait to see Yami's reaction. XD
TheCrystalEevee chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
nice story i like it already. Question how soon do ustimate you'll be updating, because i can't wait for the next chapter!
Izaranna chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I can't wait for the next installment! This promises to be an amazing story!
Wolfgirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awesome cant wait for update
bookgirl111 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
UPDATE! F***ing update!

please..?
hydrocephalussickbucket chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
GIRL! YOUR FF TOUCHED MY HEART REALLY DEEPLY!BUT I HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS! I HOPE IT IS OKAY, WHEN I ASK? THE FIRST ONE IS...WHY GOES YAMI WITH MAI IN THE CINEMA? I THOUGHT HE DOESN'T LIKE EGGPLANTS? AND SECONDLY...WHY DID HE DO THAT? HE KNOWS THAT MAI ONLY LOVE YUGIS GRANDPA! SHE CAN'T BE BLAME FOR HIS LOVE FOR RIDING GO CARTS!I HOPE YOU WILL CLARIFY THAT IN LATER CHAPTERS!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
you really need to update this story! it looks ready and rearing to go! i cant wait to see it develop. i've read a few of your other stories so im sure this one will turn out beautiful! i cant wait :) i love it so far
kathalynn chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
cool! i hope there's more soon
Kwizzic chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Well, I personally think it's excellent.

All thanks to me, of course- just kidding. The improvement is palpable, and it moves along excellently.

I like the additions to the Bakura/Mai scene, and I think the dialogue seems much, much better. Witty dialogue is invaluable, and fans will love the snippy bantering. I still think the scene with Pegasus could be extended a little more. The Yugi/Ryou bit is still a bit sappy, but that's a good thing. Besides, it is Ryou after all. Sappiness is almost inevitable. (Just make sure that it's not like that constantly. It could get old.)

Maybe that third-to-last line, have Yugi say 'okay' instead of 'all right'. Just too many 'rights' in that last bit; it sounds a tad repetitive.

The first chapter looks good. Now you'll want to start working on the second!

Don't lose steam! You've still a ways to go!
Dragon Girl Rowan chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
write MORE DAMNIT! This story seems so super-special-awesome, the next chapter is taking too long! I laughed so hard when you talked about Yugi's hair droops when he's sad :L Can't wait to see what happens next!
Neko chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Lol bakuras gonna flip a brick
tenderglories chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! The emptiness that the end of Powerless Adiction left me with has been filled! :D