Reviews for Burning Down
A load of bullshit is what this was.
Silvers003 chapter 26 . 9/21/2017
I was devastated that Cato had to sacrifice himself to save Peeta, but I respect your decision Peeto will forever live in my heart but I am grateful that Peter had a decent ending, even if it's with Gale and not with Cato
Silvers003 chapter 15 . 9/19/2017
May snow rot in hell
Silvers003 chapter 15 . 9/19/2017
you darling have brutally murders me just like how you made snow murder Portia, I KNEW that she was going to die, but I had hoped that you would have mercy on her. (sobbing)
CayStar chapter 26 . 2/5/2017
Beautiful job! I know some readers weren't happy with where you took this story, but I think it was brilliant. Thank you for sharing!
kraytonwillams chapter 26 . 7/9/2016
OH MY WORD!
this ripped my heart out and then put it back together and then ripped it out again and then put it back together in a way that I didn't know that I wanted.
this was a wonderfully written story and you my friend have a gift.
also your smut was very enticing to the brain.

BUT CATO! oh I'm so sad. but if it weren't for him, the world would have gone to crap. so thank you Cato. thank you for your sacrifice and for keeping Peeta together and for the contour of your muscles. mmmmmm what I wouldn't give to see Cato, Peeta, AND Gale in the bedroom. ;)
Guest chapter 26 . 4/14/2016
You my Dear, are Plutarch Heavensbee. Giving us an inkling of hope, only to rip it from our grasp. I don't mean that nicely.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/14/2016
I sat through hours. Countless hours, sacrificed too much sleep. For THAT? I'm sorry, I love your writing, it was a long and emotional road, but that's bullshit. Straight up bullshit. I came in expecting Peeto, and with no warning he ends with Gale? I didn't even read the epilogue. Sorry no. You lost me when Peeta accepted Cato would die. Fuck that. Waste of my time and the worst of it all? I loved this story. If I had known Cato wasn't end game, you could have saved me and probably quite a few others their time. Thanks for nothing. I REALLY appreciate the turmoil that left me with.
Fiction Affliction chapter 18 . 12/19/2015
Gotta be honest, did not like that chapter. I am a big fan of Cato/Peeta, and I don' t like that Peeta just fucked that up, but I am sure things will work out. Besides, this chapter I love this story. Great Freaking job!
Joy chapter 26 . 11/10/2015
Best Book, EVER!
Playsslaw chapter 26 . 9/30/2015
First off i just wanna say that you write really well and i enjoyed every bit of the story, but then we're going to get a little bitchy. . .
*********SPOILER************
I honestly can't believe you killed Cato, I understand the effect you were trying to make but. ..come on man. It would have been sooooooo much better if Gale gave his life or someone else for that matter, killing the main love interest is something i don't agree on when it's for 'retribution'. But all in all great story i enjoyed it.
chenel chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
You are such a great writer. Hoping to read more of your work.
rhodge001 chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
Good twist did not see that coming!
Souleaterxyz chapter 26 . 4/26/2015
I'm just so disappointed with this entire sequel... I liked the first part so much and I'll pretend this second part does not exist.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/19/2015