Reviews for Art Sick, Cesario?
It's so beautiful! I just read Twelfth Night a few days ago, and this is one of the best fanfics I have read! Thank you, and I would love it if you wrote more!
dharmaharker chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! BEAUTIFUL! 3 Thank you for the kind dedication, my friend. The end of this story is so adorable! It's the perfect ending to my favorite Shakespeare fanfic ever. Keep up the good work!
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
I'd love to read more, if you'd care to write more!
DhamaHarker chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Yeah, Feste! HAHA! This chapter is the best! Can't wait to hear the rest. Great work, as always!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Please update soon, It's really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
this was so cute omg

have you ever considered doing an alternate one, after she is viola again? i'd love to read that.
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Excellent story! The Elizabethan Shakespeare was very well portrayed here, and this story felt like it could have easily fit in with the play itself! Thank you for writing a fic about my favorite Shakespeare play. :D

japaneserockergirl
Brigid chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
That was excellent! This is the first time I've read fanfiction, and I'm impressed. I adore Shakespeare, and you've stayed true to the characters in your piece. Way to express their feelings through such a simple scenario. Thanks! :)
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I recently read Twelfth Night (most of it, anyway) because I had to recite a speech from it ("I left no ring with her. What means this lady?...") for an acting class I took, but I never expected to read a fanfic for it! I like this story.
Hellsig Otoupeim chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
awww... so sweet and smooth... that is relly good! if you have any other in your mind, please post them: that is sooooooo awesome!
Djinnk chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
very well written! Viola and Orsino are the cutest Shakespearean couple, in my book. hope you write another one :)
Dtretrb chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Oh my goodness, someone actually made a fanfic about the twelfth night! We read it in school and this is pretty cool. :)
Cordelia Rosencrantz chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
AWWWWWW! This is so cute!