Reviews for Pretty Woman
Gille chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
I enjoyed reading this chapter. Happy about the POV's staying the same. Great job :)
Tweetybirdtwinky chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Love this! I loved the part when Katra cussed him out in French.

*Katara
wolfshifter1001 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Lol XD take that bellboy! Also to tell you the truth was hopping they get it on... Excuse me for my pervy-ness / but other than that this chapter came out good and anxious to know the history of Kya.
Can't wait to read more soon!
katara-zuko1714 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
zuko didnt have to yell. great chapter cant wait until the next one :)
JemiLover101 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Love it! Update soon!
patty cake rocks chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
oooooh Update soon. can't wait to see what the propostion is :D
fnioami chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Mooore
Izziee chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Nice chapter. I totally understand how you don't have time to make some corrections, but a beta is always a good possibility. Don't get me wrong this story and your plot, is fucking awesome! Just commas here and there. Try not to switch pov's too much, it'll confuse bubble eyed readers. (Jk)
But that said don't listen ti Nat the be-yotch, that was a total flame! 'increase your writing by 200%' I mean that was rude! Keep writing .
Shel12 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
I like this idea. Can't wait for the next update.
Anonymous Presence chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Okay, so before I review, I just wanted to point out that a review is a review. There will be always someone that does not like the story or the way it was written. Please don't feel discouraged, but heed to their words. They're obviously reviewing to help you because they actually took the TIME to rewiew, even if there is not any sugar-coated to soften the critique. Most people who have just hit the back button.

So ya'll need to chill.

Now, to me rewiew. You made it clear when it was Zuko's and Katara's point of view, but it was annoyingly difficult to read because of the constant change between first person and third person. Pick one and stick with it. Of course, there are some grammar issues that need a little TLC, but no one is perfect. I need a bata cause I know I'm horrible at such things, so it's okay to admit and find one. Plus, this is a site where you're work is improving with every chatper you write; there is always room to stretch and grow. I personally love Pretty Woman, so that's a plus.

Well, I think that's enough for now.
Tata.
Wicked Empress chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I spotted a few typos but otherwise it was a nice chapter.
Katara's attitude is spot on and Azula sounds great. Can't wait for her to come in.
katara-zuko1714 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
please update soon :)
Velcropants23 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
You are amazing! When are you going to update In the Waves though? I miss that story. Don't listen to sorry ass flamers *cough, Nat*
Crystal James chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Glad you updated . Don't listen to that Nat, the bitch is rude! I mean you can give constructive criticism, but what she wrote was a harsh flame! Marvellous chapter ;)
Oh and Nat, I don't see you writing a story, not that you don't have any, you bitch! And since you know so much, why don't you be the beta, you fucker.
Nat chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
You really need to work in keeping your points-of-view consistent. It was like you switched from third- to first-person in every other sentence. And you have a ridiculous amount of run-on sentences, none of which were written with creative license. This story would be a lot better if you improved your writing skills by about 200 percent. And get a decent (and experienced!) beta while you're at it.