Reviews for The Life After the Blue
Alley Cat Sunflower chapter 4 . 5/9
I don't really have too many specifics to say this time around, but I continue to enjoy your style, and I loved all the nods to the game! I haven't played it in a really long time, so it made me smile to remember spear-fishing, exploring the island… and dear lord, the WOLF HUNTING. Your little update actually makes me want to write more for this fandom given that it's been a little while since I've revisited it. Anyway, as Confucius said (I think), it doesn't matter how slowly you go, as long as you don't stop. Keep up the good work!
JordanPhoenix chapter 4 . 2/7
While I shudder to picture the taste of wolf meat, because it's kind of like eating a cute doggy, even though it's a wild ferocious one, I must say that your survival descriptions and overall tone are excellent in the story. It really is a well-written man versus nature versus beast tale and it's one of the few fandoms you have written that I actually know about since you're the one who told me about the game! Well done, my friend. :)
SingerMe chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
I enjoyed it!
Alley Cat Sunflower chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Sorry it took me so long to get around to reading this, but I'm glad I did! :) I like where this is going, and I like that you thought ahead with Jack's logical reintegration into civilization, especially as regards his experiences on that island. (I can't remember if I said that in the last review, but whatever, it's still true.) Keep up the good work!
Sentinel07 chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Glad to see you back. I hope to see this continue onwards. I wonder if/when Amy will appear post-island.
SingerMe chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
I did enjoy this and professors aren't the only ones subject to teaching one way and living another. I can name a few others as well. Once again, excellent chapter that flows effortlessly and shows Jack's inner turmoil.
Alley Cat Sunflower chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Wow, I haven't checked the Lost in Blue archive since I posted something here four years ago at the very beginning of my writing career! Good work, sirrah. I'll be looking forward to whatever chapters you have coming, and if it takes awhile, well, then I'll just be pleasantly surprised to find a notification in my email. No pestering from me, except to say this story is amazing and someday, I'd like to see it finished! :)
Angel981 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
wow

(*amused expression*)

Is this a memory?
vaguekiwi chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
You finally updated, haha! This is great, I think it will be interesting to contrast between modern life and the island. You abuse pronouns a little- him and he and stuff but I do that too so it's just something to be aware of when writing 3rd person.
Anyway, awesome chapter, great story, can't wait for more
-SB3
SingerMe chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
I've not waited nearly as long as some of the other readers but I'd say it was worth the wait. You describe Jack and Amy's feelings at being shipwrecked and all the uncertainities they will face very, very well.
SingerMe chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
It's hard for me to think this is a game. It's more like a scene out of a movie or even real life. Sad but completely realistic.
Angel981 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
D- dude . . . too sad! I wish Amy was there with him! He's gotta find her!
vaguekiwi chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Great story! Loved this first chapter and love Lost in Blue!
StrawberryDream15 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Whoa, this is really great! I hope you continue this. :)
Hedgi chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I'd really like to see more of this, it's very good.