Reviews for Beacon Hills Academy For Exceptional Young People
Guest chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
Are you going to complete the story? It is really good so far.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
Please please please; finishes this story! Its one of my favorites!
GlOmP3R chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Loving this ! Kickass job, please update soon
houda chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
did you abondon this story? i hope not i really like it
Siniestra Malfoy chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Wooh, I found this fic just today, and was wondering if you were ever going to finish it because it's so awesome! How you fit the original story with this au and how you did portrayal the characters.
Hopefully you'll update some time in the future ;)
nightlight25 chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Great start! XD
Frostyx3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Hey I really like this but Is this like a spinoff of the Gallagher girls series. Cus there's a lot of resemblance between The two!
RememberTheMuse chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Hmm, I wonder what Stiles's dad is thinking and doing during all of this? Can't wait to read the next chapter!
PhotoKitty chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I saw the photoset on Tumblr and then found the first chapter and followed it here and I'm so happy I did because this is purely AMAZING. Keep up the good work!
InTheArmsofaTheif chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
ah! I love this. I had seen the gif set a while back and thought it would make a good story. I really like what you're doing with this.
Anida200 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I'm truly excited for this and i'm so glad you decided to do it. The story is awsome and everything is perfect. adfhjkhkljlkbf i can't. teen wolf spy stories. And i love the fact that the group is called the pack. And how attached Allison seems to be to it. And ofc Stiles is freaking awsome.
aBigfan chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Hello! I just want to say how brilliant this fic is! And with an eventual Sterek twist! Thank you thank you thank you!
And I really love your writing, it's easy to follow and very interesting!
Alice chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Wow! This is really cool, I am seriously enoying it :)
Please please keep updating,

Alice oxo
Artemis Fortune chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
I'm glad Allison is glad to be in the Pack :)
Forte
readingwithenvy chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
I like having a little bit of everyones pov lol i cant wait to hear from Stiles!