Reviews for Birthday kiss
cece chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
whoever wrote this its a story thats way to fuckn long
k754321890 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
gr8 story but needs something exyra!
Skyliar chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
One time me and my sister jade were butt naked then I felt her put her hand in one of my bobs and the other one on my vagina then she asked me. Wait she's 14 and I'm 12. And she asked me want to have sex. I said no then she said please its my birthday I said find plus it was just me and her and the house. So started rubbing her vagina butt and boobs. It felt good to have sex with my sister. Then we stopped and I asked does this mean I'm gay. She said yes then she said its ok now you can get naked in front of all your friends and have sex with your friends. I was so happy to be gay it felt good. I've also have got naked with my mom wich is 36 and she started rubbing me then I had sex with my mom. You should try to be gay it's fun. It's also fun to get naked with just girls. And if you want to have sex with a girl just make her get naked the you get naked start humping her then you with start having sex. Hey I'm getting ready to have sex butt naked with my friend Lucy she has a hot body. I just felt her vagina it's soft and hairy. Her noobs are big wobbly and soft. And her butt is super soft. Well got to go she just started jumping me. Ps my family and friends are awsome kissers. Maybe if I meet anybody that reads this I'll try to have sex with them.
bre chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Winter chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
When me and my BFF skylar saw this post we went ballistic I thought the picture was real until I read the message on the photo and then we disited to trie it it was fun so now we do it every Friday so that means we are doing it now. Thank you we might trie it naked.
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Is at the beach I had sex with my sister Jamie we were butt naked it was Inbarassing. On day I want to have sex or grind with zendaya or bella or both
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
so cute!
Waterclaw12 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
i love zendaya! i would have said happy birthday to her on youtube on her birthday, but i didnt have wifi or a computer at my camp where i was, but i did go outside as soon as i was awake and sing swag it out to the sky as loud as i could without waking everyone up. i then turned to the direction la is and yelled happy birthday to her, and blew her a kiss.
Recelover chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Please continue
Ouroboros Life chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Hi, Lynnie! How are you? I hope that you are fine ;-) Sorry if my English is not very good (FYI, I'm from Argentina and I'm writing this with the help of the translator of "Google") but I want to tell you that I love your fanficion! The best part, to me, was this: ["Wait... She's a twig. And twigs are straight. And I think by straight it means she only likes boys!"] To me, it was very fanny Jaja! XD Please continue this story. At least, until both girls confiecen their feelings toward each other. So far, only got two kisses, in the context that it was the birthday of Zendaya. I want more, please! Now you have a new follower :-) Bye!
Animelife4ever17 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Ok I have to say I LOVED IT but I think u could have added like Bella singing a few autographs while she was looking for a present and some little girl asking why she get a bear that said I love and say stuff like is it for your boyfriend or something but other than tat loved the story
Red X aka Redhood chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
awwwww, this was really cute
serena chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
FINALLY somebody made a fanfiction in honour of zendayas birthday!16th birthday to be exact.i like cece better but i seem to be more like rocky...OHnevermind..i luv them both.
but that was such an awesome fanfic! it was so sweet...i was upset that no one made a fanfic for her...then u came along!thx for making me feel better!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012