Reviews for Gone With The Wind
indie-writes-stuff chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I LOVE this! I love how you tell it from three different perspectives, and how it's really three different stories, disguised as one. Fabulous job:)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
It's amazing what you can do with seemingly no plot. Your writing is just beautiful.
melodxes chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Simple and lovely. That last line was genius :)
books4evah chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is an absolutely beautiful story. Your writing style is amazing-it's that perfect combination of playful and just a little bit sarcastic. Have you ever seen Pushing Daisies? You narration reminds me of the narration in that show. And I loved the little introduction.

I thought there were a few parts that seemed a bit off-James telling Lily so quickly about his mother, but I guess he was supposed to do that. It just seemed a tad forced. I also feel like you didn't need a few little tidbits here are there, like the reference to James and Sirius' fangirls. This story is great, and I don't think you need to rely on any of the many trite traditions that one sees when it comes to Lily and James.

However, those things really don't matter, because I loved the story. I loved how you describe Lily as thinking she's organized, but she's not. First of all, that is such a perfect description for her. It's a perfect description for anyone, and it's just so true. But I also like how your Lily isn't perfect. It's refreshing.

And, of course, I love your Mary. Her introduction is pure gold. Her character is pure gold. The story itself is pure gold. I really love it. (If you couldn't tell already).

On a final note, go you for giving Peter a romance. The only reason I read the story is because I saw the MMPP in the description. I'm a little bit of a Peter Pettigrew advocate, so I love seeing people who include Peter-especially to the degree of romance.

Thanks for the story! Please keep writing.

-books4evah
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I like the different Point of Views, I find Mary's to be the funniest and her idea was very clever. Keep updating
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was the first story of your I read and I'm still in love with it! :D
jhgfyt chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I like how you wrote all the different POVs. Your writing style is so engaging it makes me want to read more.
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was really good! I especially loved Remus's thoughts (which were just hilarious), and Mary's thoughts (which were just as funny). Great job!
makes one heavenly chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I've never been a fan of James or Lily and I don't like them together but their part was so adorably cute. OH MY GOD and Sirius and Remus YES YES YES I loved it so much, I ship WolfStar SO hard. 3
Ravenclaw Writer chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
loved it a lot! especially enjoyed the narration :)
Anrheithwyr chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I enjoyed the story very much. It was funny and well written-I didn't see any spelling mistakes, though there were a few grammatical ones. You followed the entire idea perfectly and even better yet, it was a Jily story! Good job and happy writing.
Rasiaa chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
That's very sweet. I like it.
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love this! You've written it incredibly well :)