Reviews for Fired Up
Kandros Fir chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
I like this story so far. The strongest thing about this seems to be Susan and Richard so far. I hope they appear more in this story. Johnny was kind of a dick too. He didn't tell her because he didn't want a lecture on responsibility? Well then maybe he shouldn't have been so irresponsible in the first place. He also seems to give Torchie up to easily for someone who loves her. It may have been the most responsible decision at the time but he came to it too easily, perhaps if there had been a chapter dedicated to his pov on making this momentous decision. I hope Johnny is reintegrated into Torchie's life.
jessika7979 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Richard richards ? good story tho :)
Vigatus chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Wow I am flattered. I thought this was an amusing and dramatic chapter. Thanks for updating.
gerryade.merrygold chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
update plz
untoldhero's chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Please write more it's so good!
Vigatus chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Ahh I liked that but I feel it was cut-off a little short.
Vigatus chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Well Reed saved his own ass at the last second.
Vigatus chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I am curious to see how Victoria reacts to that knowledge. Thanks for updating.
Vigatus chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Hmm interesting story so far. I am guessing from the jacket that this is from the cartoon version of the Fantastic Four that can out after the movie. I hope you continue the story soon as I am rather intrigued. I also wonder what Reed will say to Sue bringing a baby into their home with out any notice.