Reviews for Final Fantasy: Guardians
M aeeeeee chapter 34 . 1/12/2019
The authors note you wrote here back in 2014 makes me happy and a little sad. That was such a simpler time...anyway, back to reading! ;u;
Krissy Pooh Bear chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
Guess who's back for her fifth reread?
Guest chapter 51 . 5/7/2017
The fayths will protect her? Wonder what he meant?
Darth Simp chapter 54 . 5/25/2016
I've finally made my way to the finish I recently started the HD final fantasy x and I always wonder where's suki lol

And this is just me but do you think you could try final fantasy 13 with a oc that's with lightning she's in my top 5 protagonist between squall and tidus
Guest chapter 54 . 9/27/2015
Awesome!
A.K.b00m chapter 54 . 9/5/2015
Congratulations on completing this awesome story. It's been really great reading this story, and I can't wait to see what happens next in part two. Really looking forward to seeing where you take the story from here.

Keep up the awesome work!
fanficlove2014 chapter 54 . 9/3/2015
I just about balled when Tidus was talkign with his Dad! T-T Goosebumps galore! I like how you eneded this fic with Saukra but I am a little disappointed you didn't include Tidus' goodbye to everyone/ him disappearing. :( But I look forward to continuing Suki's story!
NotBatmanCtawoma chapter 54 . 9/3/2015
oh freak freAk FREAK WHAT!? DISSIDIA!?
Stratos263 chapter 54 . 9/2/2015
Nice job
Haruno chapter 53 . 8/27/2015
Kick ass as always. Can't believe it's almost all over...
fanficlove2014 chapter 53 . 8/27/2015
Awww! I teared up reading that whole exchange between Tidus and Yuna on the deck! T-T I can't believe how close to the end we are! AHH! I can't wait to see how you are going to end it.
kaylabear1 chapter 53 . 8/26/2015
yay your back and with another amazing chapter :D
Stratos263 chapter 53 . 8/26/2015
Nice job so far
fanficlove2014 chapter 52 . 7/20/2015
Oh no.. I'm a little nervous for the next chapter. I have a feeling I may or may not cry.. haha I always cry at the end of FFX game! Never fails haha
A.K.b00m chapter 52 . 7/20/2015
Another great chapter. With th end in sight, i look forward to seeing how you handle the ending with Saki.

Keep up the awsome work!