Reviews for Awkward
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Loved it! I mean I've always had this thing for stories featuring my fave vampire trio!3 I can totally imagine them being this kickass vampire team and just having fun for eternity! I mean Elena isn't bad or anything but she just isn't...forever;)
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I rather like this, because I could see the three vampires of the group living together, travelling apart or together, just doing things like a dysfunctional family.

Thank you for this.
starzee chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I like this. I hate Elena and I truly wish that she wouldn't transition, so this is nice that she's thinking along these lines. (Unfortunately the TVD writers are not as good as you are. *sighs*)
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I really hope this is a precursor to a beautiful Salvaforbes epic? :) I really like this view of Elena. After all the fighting to stay human, I find it hard to imagine that Elena will just accept her new life (even though that's what she does in my own fic... whoops), and I like this so much better than a depressing introspective monologue. I am so very impressed with your ability to take so few words and craft a beautiful story with them. Thank you for the fic! :)
winter's bones chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I really liked this. I enjoyed watching the snippet of the three vamps interacting through Elena's eyes, and especially how she just didn't see herself fitting in with that. It was nicely-written, too.