Reviews for Kitsune Warrior
I believe that the power levels should be in dbz standards. Naruto will surpass his ninja friends to unimaginable lvls. If this is A Gohan dilemma sort of story. I won't read it. I avoid that kind of naruto/dbz crossover. I believe in this case even if he overpowers the ninjas. There is still some emotional dilemma with them and his friends.
Cabrio9f chapter 7 . 9/20
I don't like the idea of dbz warrior breong on close to equal terms to chakra warrior power lvls. The way your putting it in your next. story. If you did a bleach/naruto crossover that be closer the two anime I series in power. Maybe with bleach a bit more. But with dbz there is no comparison. There are so far 3 dbz/ naruto fabrics that r working out well with the actual power difference between both energy users. It can be done
RPT62 chapter 21 . 9/17
Will you mention on your page, some of the stories made from your challenge?
Glad your working in dbz and naruto r still in the works. Naruto must catch up a lot to get pwr levels like the z fighters, he's kid goku standards. With his chakra working in converting into ki and full control he can shoot up leaps, Going to namek to get inner power, time chamber, kyubi chakra evolves into Ki and getting 100% access to it. With his and full kyubi chakra working with ki. He's like 18000, with full access.
fenixrojo36 chapter 21 . 9/15
Yo quiero la continuaciĆ³n de esta historia
coronadomontes chapter 21 . 9/9
ok
Ideas pt 1 chapter 21 . 9/4
You need to understand that the strongest Naruto characters Are only on par with King Piccolo.

Regarding crossovers you need understand and accept the Vast Gap in power between Dragonball and Naruto

Create a Merged Au... Look at my story idea .. It is one the recent reviews in DBZVERSE vs narutoverse stat sheet fanfic.. The Idea where A Year After Naruto became Homage .. The Ginyu Force invaded and. Conquered the world. Naruto and Sasuke dying at hands of mere grunts.. Women and Children are enslaved.. Brillant minds are forced to explain to what Chakra is.

King Yenna took Pity on Naruto and Sasuke... But he their potential and sent them to King Kai world... When they reached it.. They meet King Kai as he trains Goku.. ..under the condition that they assist Goku.. They will back to life along side Goku.. And seek the Dragon balls to teleport and liberate their people..

But with Piccolo death..Naruto and Sasuke travel with Gohan, Krillen, and Bulma to planet Namek to find the Namekian dragonballs.

Age

Naruto and Sasuke are around Goku's age

Boruto and Gohan are around the same age.

Power scaling

Serious: Over 20,000

Enraged with Galick Gun: Over 30,000

Tired Great Ape: Over 100,000,000
Anon chapter 1 . 9/4
Then became brony. on fimfiction. they got better system and great writer.
4chan have many writerfags.
kill yourself faggot.
Battlesny chapter 21 . 9/4
you watched the entire Dragon Ball on subbed VHS when you were 3-4, wow i wish i discovered anime when i was that young :)
Ito Uchiha chapter 21 . 9/4
It's stupid that no one can adopt but well whatevs
NinjaFang1331 chapter 21 . 9/4
Awesome okay
Will someone adopt this story?
blackcat505 chapter 20 . 8/4
Aww man this was one my favorite story too at least let someone else takeover the story so it can still continue because this one of the best story on here without a doubt
Cabrio9f chapter 10 . 8/3
Sorry dude but nooooo don't mix that made up stuff demonic ki, just Ki. Only actual stuff from the animei not made up stuff