Reviews for Kitsune Warrior
Z.O.D chapter 22 . 7/25
B-but i dont want a reboot or a rewrite ;~; guess ill stop reading this and the reboot since those almost never get farther than the content they are based off of... in fact they seldom get even half way due to a combination of people getting bored of the content due to reading the first causing the author to lose his drive due to it(aka less views,less reviews,people bitching) or the author losing interest half way through or loses motivation for some reason or another ultimately becoming the equivalent of literature blueballing us
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 5/17
CH 2 so far
_
( \/ )
\ ~~/
\ */
\'/
TheWhiteTitan chapter 22 . 3/5
Alright! Can't wait ti see the changes in the story. As for the pairing, what about Note, the female Saiyan in the video game, Erasa, Videl's friend, or another Dragonball female character.
Ad for Naruto characters, there's the Tournament of Power, so that's a good way for Naruto to reunite them, battling for their lives.
Yeees! Finally!
Can you do Naruto x Erasa?
Bowser Jr's Descendant chapter 22 . 3/4
If anything, I'd say make it so they can't use Chakra and ki at the same time. To me, it seems overpowered, even for this series, to be able to use both energies that are so similar in concept without any real consequences or backlash. You can give them the ability to use both, but they can only use them singularly.

That is my only recommendation.
Leonidas24 chapter 22 . 3/4
I have a suggestion, if you like to hear it?
Tsukoblue chapter 22 . 3/4
Please keep the original up and have the rewrite as a new story?
Narutofan8762 chapter 22 . 3/4
I'm glad that you plan on rewriting this story. The pairing is not a big deal to me, but I would prefer you did Naruto/Videl. One thing I really want to see, is when Naruto and Sasuke fuse, either with the potara earrings or the fusion dance, they end up looking like the Sage of Six Paths Hagoromo. I think it would be amazing.
thunrady chapter 22 . 3/4
Can keep the couple of naruto / hinata ... to naruto can half sayayin. So you explore the difference between a hybrido sayayin / human and a sayayin / elemental (naruto), maybe even naruto could make jutsus without the need for hand seals :D
Plasmic chapter 21 . 3/4
Hey great to see u making a revised version, i enjoyed the original and am sure i will like the new version too. Maybe an idea would be using the fusion dance with sasuke and naruto to create the rinnegan instead of the sage of six paths giving them chakra.
I am also not sure what the diffences between chakra and ki are. I know they are different just not exactly how (if that makes sense)
Ejammer chapter 22 . 3/4
ok cool i don't like any particular Naruto characters other than Naruto, Samui or Hinata coming into the fic also attack idea if naruto could use wind nature in a kamehameha or any of piccolo's moves depending on naruto's mentor
masterbroly chapter 22 . 3/4
Keep the NaruHina. You can add others. I would suggest keeping the 2nd Broly movie out, because so many were pissed about that part in the story. I didn't have a problem with it, but some people think that Hinata's style wouldn't work. My comeback to that is Avatar: tlab and Legend of Korra with the Chi Blockers. It works the same way.
lilanimefan247 chapter 22 . 3/4
Omg can't wait ... so happy ur back
Bulba Fett chapter 22 . 3/4
Yay!

That is all

Bulba Fett out! xD
SPeCTeR-ll7 chapter 22 . 3/4
I would enjoy hinata still being in the story. I'm glad to hear that you are continuing this story even as a remake.