Reviews for Kitsune Warrior
Jordan Exodus chapter 14 . 3/19
Please update
Thunder dragon chapter 12 . 3/15
Please make Hercule Satan lose his title to Naruto in the World Martial Arts Tournament and expose him as the fraud he is! I simply cannot stand him! He profits from the suffering of the Z Fighters from the Cell Games, takes all the credit from are heroes hard work, and is a arrogant son of a bitch who is also a big fat coward who always takes the easy way out! oh and well done writing this chapter but I have a few questions. Is Sasuke going to enter the tournament and fight Naruto? And is Sakura going to teach Videl how to use chakra?
Thunder dragon chapter 6 . 3/15
Will Naruto go through the Majin Buu saga? And will he ever meet Bills God of destruction and train under him? because I have read chapter 14 so I know Madara is here. And when he finds out how strong Naruto has become, Madara will find out how he got so strong and will try to surpass that level. And need I mention he has the Sharingan as well as the Rinnegan and Wood style, as well as being the ten tails host to top that all off? so yeah Naruto is going to need some serious power ups like him gaining the other half of the Nine Tailed Fox and perfect Tailed beast Mode with him awakening the power of Asura, the Senju and Uzumaki clan ancestor and the younger son of The Sage Of The Six Paths, to stand a fighting chance against the Uchiha clan Founder.
eggers chapter 1 . 3/15
Update please
UPDATE!
kyugan chapter 14 . 3/10
WOOT! Super andriod 13 in all his nut-punching glory!
kyugan chapter 5 . 3/9
...Naruto meets Brolly?

Naruto:...Compensating for something big guy?
Brolly: KAKAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT-!
kyugan chapter 3 . 3/9
Lesson 1-99: DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE!

Piccolo is arguably the most effective teacher in the series. He doesn't coddle, determines your limits and then forces you to break them down and press on.

Let's see how he handles Naruto, because Lord only knows it won't be the same as Gohan.
Aura fighter chapter 3 . 3/9
Too obvious since we all know that Piccolo has a soft spot for children
Nirvana48 chapter 14 . 3/3
Ooohhhhh I can't wait to see what happens next?!
Good chapter ill read ya next time
Plasmic chapter 14 . 2/24
Wow great story so far. Not sure if I agree with naruto and his universe being so powerful compared to the z universe but different people have different views. Great that naruto has learnt to use ki aswell as chakra and is starting to learn to control the 9 tails chakra which i guess means we will see kushina soon. And possibly minato if naruto looses control at some point. Will we see 9 tails chakra mode, tailed beast mode and six paths sage mode?

Update soon

Plasmic

Also since sasuke is in this universe i wonder if he and naruto using the fusion techniques would creat a temporary rinnegan?
DocHoliday0316 chapter 7 . 2/23
Well, at least Naruto stopped Mr. Satan from making a complete and utter ass of himself.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 14 . 2/22