Reviews for Kitsune Warrior
thunder dragon chapter 8 . 8/7
Please kill Hercule permanently and expose him when you get to the Majin Buu Saga! he is a liar, a cheat, he ruined the Z Fighters reputation and takes credit for all there hard work when he does not deserve it! In my opinion Akira Toriyama fucked up when he made him so please expose him and kill him for good! he is not needed and when you introduce Hinata, Sasuke, and Sakura make sure you give Hercule's role in the final battle against Kid Buu to one of them. Please I am begging you here make it happen!
Vader94 chapter 16 . 7/29
Sweet can't wait for more
ShayDog chapter 16 . 7/24
Awesome! Maybe Naruto could show Trunks a thing or two. Also, when are you going to get Naruto and Hinata together?
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 16 . 7/22
The two parter makes this more exciting plus it just gives us more action I the one and only BFBL approve of this(even if I did disapprove it would matter)
Well I await pt. 2 so ill read ya then
Ja ne-BFBL
coronadomontes chapter 16 . 7/21
super android 16, maravilloso capitulo-wonderful chapter
Jewlbunny chapter 16 . 7/21
NOOOO! SIXTEEN! Please don't die! Please continue writing so I may see if he lives. I want him to live!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 16 . 7/20
Sweet:). Can't wait for this fight!
Ricardo Rodriguez chapter 16 . 7/20
Really good story and extremely interesting, I can't wait to read more
King Archangel chapter 16 . 7/19
Hmmm, I don't know why, and you can even call me stupid, but something about this fight reminded me of Avengers age of ultron
R-king 93 chapter 16 . 7/18
Interesting
Kami No Blaze chapter 4 . 7/18
I have a feeling that menma will return during buu saga and I think babadi uses naruto instead of vegeta.
jax-naut2.0 chapter 16 . 7/18
0_0 super android 16? huh...neat
OmegaTheMessiah chapter 16 . 7/18
Lol really? Trunks is mad that he wasn't trained in the ninja arts like goten when he is stronger than them and has to power to destroy a whole planet being a super saiyan and everything. Wow

good to see you updating this
mundanebeast chapter 16 . 7/18
well upgrade successful...this is gonna hurt...alot
The Sorrowful Deity chapter 16 . 7/18
So how OP would Madara be if he managed to convert his chalra into KI or have both?