Reviews for Kitsune Warrior
Great Saiyman54 chapter 17 . 10/2
Will Hinata confess her love for Naruto?
darkanomoly chapter 17 . 10/1
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 17 . 9/29
I love fights and this was awesome plus 16 got and awesome end. I like the idea of the chakra/KI engery fusion atk. And finally what we've been waiting for the big what's happened to each outer spence the last te we met chapter between Naruto and his old class mates.
I'm looking forward to it so I'll read ya then
coronadomontes chapter 17 . 9/28
buen capitulo-good chapter
EliteSlayer103 chapter 17 . 9/28
I don't know, I just stopped watching this when it was NaruHina, it's just too overrated for my tastes, the fandom is toxic to others, and that I don't see any much DBZ Crossovers with NaruSaku, its always Hinata every damn time, I thought this one would break the norm but it seems Transfer Student will do that.
Talonsen chapter 17 . 9/28
Master Roshi's "Thunder Flash Surprise Attack" so still say only a shinobi could come up with "Elemental Ki"? And if you go away form canon Pikkon had a massive fire based attack and a tornado attack. Then recently in Dragon Ball Super, Beerus showed just just what a high level fighter could do to an elemental attack. Now I know Beerus id the God of Destruction, but telekinesis is a rather common ki technique and what Beerus did was a definite variant of that basic skill. Also, will you be combining the Shinobi War into the Buu Arc or keeping them separate? I'm looking forward to reading how you play this out.
Locothehood chapter 17 . 9/28
Nut check an unchiha priceless now if only it had been a fate spouting huyga in mid speech.
Jewlbunny chapter 17 . 9/26
Naruto is going to be laughing every time he thinks of Sasuke punching him in the nads. LOL! Hope to read more soon. Oh, maybe Hinata could come up with her own tec. I have an idea. I like to call it the "Bullet Strike" you considerate your chakara or ki, and make it like a bullet, sending destructive or healing, depending on the intent, all throughout the body. If you hit the nerve cluster with that attack, you could kill them on the spot. Their chakara network could be obliterated if he/she strikes a chakara point. Nice one huh? And you have my total premition to use it.
SPark681 chapter 17 . 9/26
So 16 can finally rest in peace that's good to hear and a few of Naruto's 'friends' are in dbz world now wonder what's next anyways keep up the great work!
ivan0061509 chapter 17 . 9/25
That was interesting I can't wait for the next chapter
Ryuujin96 chapter 17 . 9/24
Excellent chapter. I am happy that Naruto is finally showing of some Dbz techniuqes, it just not fun if he's stuck with is canon moves. I really liked the elemental ki concept and I show some of it on it's own, though I'm kind of sad that Naruto's ki element is most likely wind. But please don't tell me that what you meant by Second Coming is the return of Brolly, I think it's kind of redundant to have that as story arc when the Z fighters just got done fighting Super 16. Anyways great chapter and I am looking forward to the next one.
Zanondalf1992 chapter 17 . 9/23
Awesome story so far can't wait for chapter 18!
Plasmic chapter 17 . 9/23
Good chapter, intrigued about the new form of energy naruto created. Keep it up

Until next time

ajsammy8 chapter 17 . 9/23
YAY! I am so glad that you finally got this out! I love your story and I think you have the character personality down perfect. I can't wait for the next chapter
DocHoliday0316 chapter 17 . 9/23
Great chapter! I love the send off you gave to Android 16, and I love Naruto's Futon: Rasenhameha. I assume that the next arc will be an adaptation of Broly: Second Coming.

Also, can you please stop with the "done" and "teem" thing. It's a cliche in Naruto fan fiction that I find really annoying.