Reviews for Brother for Hire
Naphtali Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/26
Oh man, I don't know how I managed to miss this stories way back when I first stumbled across A Mirror of Dark Glass...but I'm glad I found it now! Recently rewatched the series and I started developing my own head canon and I found myself thinking, "I wonder if anyone ever pretended to be Astronema's brother?" Because man, would that have pissed Ecliptor off, and it's not like he could have said anything either, without giving away just how much he knew. I swear, only minutes had passed since I had that thought and when I found this story, talk about amazing...

Anyhow, this is a great read! So glad I found it, I especially enjoyed the interactions between Ecliptor and Andros. I really enjoyed this. :)
LorelaiLukeforever chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Awsome story
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Awesome job. I always hated that Ecliptor was destroyed. It didn't make sense because before the implanting, he showed himself capable of human emotions, as did Goldar and Rito in PRZ. Those three should not have been killed. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
emily bradit chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
beautiful!

I love this story :)

You are my favorite writer :D
clarklois4ever chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
great story
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Now I know how Astronema found out she was Karone!
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Well, even if it wasn't a complete ending (what with Dark Specter still being out there), it was a pretty sweet story of reunion. And Ecliptor joins the Rangers- nice.
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
That was good...VERY good! Expand on that very a few million times and that's how really good it was. Have I stroked your ego enough? ;)
Sephiroth no Miko chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
I love how you portray the relationship between Astronema and Ecliptor! Wonderfully written, Silvor.
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
This is a great storry..mamamia nice. could you write part would be great of you did!
Jenny chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
This story is a nice one. I like this ending than the one on televison that made Elciptor die, he such a nice villian to die.

Anyway, I loved it. I suggest you read it. _
Courtney chapter 1 . 10/15/2000
Really great:) I love up the writing:)

Courtney