Reviews for Droxy's Folly
2lazy2login chapter 14 . 2/17
I've scrolled past this story a hundred times, and I'm glad I finally decided to read it! It's a great story, and you fufilled the plot well!
hjm1219 chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
I understand that you couldn't overthrow Voldemort in this one, but will there be a sequel?
Regina lacrimarum chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
This was one of the best written fanfiction stories I have read and you did a great job with the prompts. I loved that you didn't make it a world of grey, two-dimensional characters revolving around the main paring. Our happy couple are surrounded by people as vibrant and interesting as they are. Thank you for the story.
Arciere chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Wow. This was really well done, and I'm sad to see it has ended. You left the end wide-open for a sequel-are you working on one? I'm going to creep your Author page to find out. But I love your characters here, the way you placed all the parts, everything. Beautiful. Marvelous. Well done.

-Arciere
odogoddess chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
Loved this! Am recc'ing it on my journal.
SweetTale4u chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
Oh I can see Teddy's mark on this chapter! She likes a Severus that talks dirty! I love it, what a great chapter!
nicestorybro chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
That truly was one of the most interesting and...AHHH I just want to scream from how giddy I am after reading this. Really wonderful writing and plot. Gosh. It makes me smile. GOOD JOB MAN. Ahhhhhhh. Oh and I loved snape and granger in this story. Different but really good.
Lost-puppyEYES chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
how in bloody hell does Lucius have a happy memory strong enough for a preening patronus?! D:
Desvario chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
this story is great! a gem in a sea monotone.
Each scene is unique.
had a great time reading it.
There is a second part? as continuous?
thank you very much for spending your time to write it!
randomfan17 chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
That's it?! Nooooo, I loved it so, even when i wanted to smash Severus's face in. Epilogue, i need an epilogue! If not i'll just imagine they move somewhere far away, have hot sex, children, and eventually the downfall of Voldemort. I really loved this story and i'm glad the ending was happy if not completely happy cause Voldemort's not gone yet. Putting you on my alert list for any other wonderful creations that may come in the future!
F3rn chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
AHHHHHH that was amazing! A brilliant ending, while still fitting with the prompt. I'm so glad you're considering a sequel! I went to your profile, like "omg must obsessively find out everything there is to know about these two amazing writers ahhhh" and when I saw that you said you were thinking about a sequel, I got all excited all over again. Can't wait!
fanchick chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
Is this the last chapter? Good story. If its the end i hope there is a sequal
MSCOCO chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
Lucius' mouth twisted into an ironic smirk. HAHAHAHAHA ooo he saving his own ass! lololol a feat not to be taken lightly. It spoke of someone who felt he had little to lose. He went for it and did what he had to That kind of wizard could be dangerous if cornered. and he dont want to find out. this was good thank for the follys lolol!
Zoe chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
Yay! Good chapter. I'm so glad you updated, and I'm looking forward to the next one
Zoe chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
Yaaaay! Reunion! Update soon!