Reviews for Droxy's Folly
Zoe chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
Yaaaay! Reunion! Update soon!
onecelestialbeing chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
Read this twice, regret nothing, and it was amazing. Yay for the HEA!
MSCOCO chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
ut oh games on! im glad they found each other and put those lastrange bro oyu of their misery lol good job!
MSCOCO chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
yayayayayyyy he saved her! awww hes a keeper! dam malfoy! good chapter!
Ceralyn chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
Woo-hoo! Yay! I love knight-in-shining-armor Snape. Now they're together and getting along, and they can complete the mission and save the world.

I really REALLY hope Lucius Malfoy gets his comeuppance.
worrywart chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
Some heart stopping moments of OH NO, please don't let them rape her and then YEAH! Severus to the rescue; well, after a bit of chasing, stunning, flying, diving, etc. The last sentence of this chapter was beautiful. Loved it!
onecelestialbeing chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
As terrified as I was and happy that Severus was there, I am in hysterics at the useless 'fucking baby wand'. Wish I had one to clean this damn house.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
omg. speechless. so good.
Lindsey chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
More! I don't usually like Voldemort-takes-over-the-world fics, but this is proving to be quite a story. In character without being over the top, believable characterizations, and I like the mystery of the vined boxes. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Zoe chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Update soon!
worrywart chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
A most beautiful chapter.
MSCOCO chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
a large, rambling estate; large enough for one small witch to hide in. Had she snuck into the old manor and found shelter there? of course!
He was still contemplating Hermione and her last days before capture, lol he found the realisation that she still loved him enough for her wards to let him in awww thats sweet. thank you.
onecelestialbeing chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
oh my...
silverose29 chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Interesting
MSCOCO chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
omg backstabbing trechery dropping the ball granger! teehee blakmail lol funny and pansy sneak lol thank you good reads!
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »