Reviews for Droxy's Folly
nicestorybro chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
That truly was one of the most interesting and...AHHH I just want to scream from how giddy I am after reading this. Really wonderful writing and plot. Gosh. It makes me smile. GOOD JOB MAN. Ahhhhhhh. Oh and I loved snape and granger in this story. Different but really good.
Saamon-sama chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
how in bloody hell does Lucius have a happy memory strong enough for a preening patronus?! D:
Desvario chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
this story is great! a gem in a sea monotone.
Each scene is unique.
had a great time reading it.
There is a second part? as continuous?
thank you very much for spending your time to write it!
randomfan17 chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
That's it?! Nooooo, I loved it so, even when i wanted to smash Severus's face in. Epilogue, i need an epilogue! If not i'll just imagine they move somewhere far away, have hot sex, children, and eventually the downfall of Voldemort. I really loved this story and i'm glad the ending was happy if not completely happy cause Voldemort's not gone yet. Putting you on my alert list for any other wonderful creations that may come in the future!
F3rn chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
AHHHHHH that was amazing! A brilliant ending, while still fitting with the prompt. I'm so glad you're considering a sequel! I went to your profile, like "omg must obsessively find out everything there is to know about these two amazing writers ahhhh" and when I saw that you said you were thinking about a sequel, I got all excited all over again. Can't wait!
fanchick chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
Is this the last chapter? Good story. If its the end i hope there is a sequal
MSCOCO chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
Lucius' mouth twisted into an ironic smirk. HAHAHAHAHA ooo he saving his own ass! lololol a feat not to be taken lightly. It spoke of someone who felt he had little to lose. He went for it and did what he had to That kind of wizard could be dangerous if cornered. and he dont want to find out. this was good thank for the follys lolol!
Zoe chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
Yay! Good chapter. I'm so glad you updated, and I'm looking forward to the next one
Zoe chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
Yaaaay! Reunion! Update soon!
onecelestialbeing chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
Read this twice, regret nothing, and it was amazing. Yay for the HEA!
MSCOCO chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
ut oh games on! im glad they found each other and put those lastrange bro oyu of their misery lol good job!
MSCOCO chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
yayayayayyyy he saved her! awww hes a keeper! dam malfoy! good chapter!
Ceralyn chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
Woo-hoo! Yay! I love knight-in-shining-armor Snape. Now they're together and getting along, and they can complete the mission and save the world.

I really REALLY hope Lucius Malfoy gets his comeuppance.
worrywart chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
Some heart stopping moments of OH NO, please don't let them rape her and then YEAH! Severus to the rescue; well, after a bit of chasing, stunning, flying, diving, etc. The last sentence of this chapter was beautiful. Loved it!
onecelestialbeing chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
As terrified as I was and happy that Severus was there, I am in hysterics at the useless 'fucking baby wand'. Wish I had one to clean this damn house.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »