Reviews for Droxy's Folly
onecelestialbeing chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
You could nearly hear the thump as my jaw hit the floor at the same time Pansy's knees hit the floor. Then I just cackled like a witch (hur hur no pun intended) at the description of her lacklustre encounter and I think I lost a lung so thank you.

This story is amazing and I cannot wait for the next update! You and Teddy have really outdone yourselves.
onecelestialbeing chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
My how the tables have turned; Hermione once thought the best of everyone now is at the opposite end of the spectrum, and Phineas of all people is telling her to look past her prejudices.
onecelestialbeing chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
Waterworks at 10:21 in the morning.
onecelestialbeing chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Anyone else with a broken heart after this chapter? *Raises hand*
Inusagi chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
I'm trying to be patient for the next update but it isn't working.
MyPreuxChevalier chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Oh, I am completely sucked in! Well done!
Anon chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Outstanding!
Nikki72 chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Wow, you made me cry there at the end. Very good story, I haven't been reading anything this intense in quite a while. Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
I think my heart just broke a little
MSCOCO chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
ut ohhh shes in for it now! and he stayed for her how sweet, i feel the dead anger at Lucius(punk) and despair and regret for (good guy) Severus nobody ever feels his pain and guilt, loliness, anger, sadness for Hermione because she dont know that he still loves her. Next time they see each other i bet Hermione's got a different opinion of him than before. Hopefully she'll know he's sincere and a really great guy, hell i'd take him if he was in reality. Loved it and anxiously awaiting the next chapter! i cant wait to see how this goes lol. thanks
catsgotmytongue chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
You have pulled out my heart and stomped on it!
Keep hurting me!
onebigscribble chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Absolutely loving this story :) I thought it was just so sad last chapter about Ron and the miscarriage. Every chapter of this story thickens the plot or throws a new twist in - I'm really looking forward to see where you take things and how it all works out!

Scribbles,
xx
randomfan17 chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Ugh oh, Lucius that perv, bet he has wards up to say if someone comes in while he's gone. I wonder if she's in trouble now. They know how to push each other's buttons don't they, they hit center on hurting each other every time. Though Severus won hands down. Next time they see each other i bet Hermione's got a different opinion of him than before. Hopefully she'll know he's sincere and a really great guy, hell i'd take him if he was in reality. Loved it and anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
PinkLilyRoseSnape chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed before now I have followed this story from the start, I love it it's brilliant I have had so many emotions to this story tears for the dead anger at Lucius and despair and regret for Severus and guilt, loliness, anger, sadness for Hermione I just want to jump in the story and hold Hermione and give her a cuddle, right babbling now keep up the good work, and thank you for updated frequently x x
silverose29 chapter 9 . 9/17/2012