Reviews for Droxy's Folly
worrywart chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Oh the bits of the possible past you've dropped here. And the subtlety of some of your words...I am eager for the big moment when Hermione finally decides to lead the revolt!
silverose29 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Interesting story
MSCOCO chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
ut ohhhh i cant wait for them to have some privet convo lol and that Mr. Postlethwaite whats he playing at? friend or foe? thanks update soon.
Hermione Voldemort Riddle chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
I love this chapter it's one of the best.
I love what we just discovered about Snape and Herm but I'm still waiting a bit of Voldemort!
I also love that we can see what Hermione is doing.
See you next chapter!
Zoe chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Great chapter! Update soon!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
great story.
randomfan17 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Poor Ron, I wonder if Hermione knows where he is. Hermione's asking for trouble, but she did wait a few years before doing whatever she's doing so I can't wait to see what she does next and when her and Snape see each other again. I love this, can't wait to see what happens next.
Hermione Voldemort Riddle chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
I love it as always, sorry but I don't have much to tell but that.
Please update soon!
MSCOCO chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
wow that was a loaded chappie! and he was alot of help too! and ron well it is a shock and snape as ever the ubr spy waiting for his moment to strike and him and are lovers wooohooo "One hears many things about the new spokeswitch for the Ministry. It begs the question: whose side are you on?" heehee let her think about that ha! this story is great the plot is awesome! and if you have to get dirty with it and the powers that be want to take it down by all means post it somewheres else this is to good to kill and i've seen it posted elsewhere and i'll be checking because i want to see how it ends. thank you.
worrywart chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
And now the game's afoot!
MSCOCO chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
pupkin pasties? lol you got me lololol droxys gonna love this! i do too! This chapter was, absolutely horrible, in a wounderful way; Arthur And Neville, fighting with their last breath, to protect Hermione, and Hermione sacrificing herself , trying to get help for Neville.
amr chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
What a position you've put Hermione in! I feel bereft of hope just reading about her dilemma-to cooperate and become a part of Voldemort's administration or to rebel and die with certainty. I wonder whether she remembers McGonagall's admonition to stay alive because she's the only one left. And I wonder what McGonagall meant by that. I don't, of course, wonder who got her from the battlefield to the door of the headmaster's office. Looking forward to future updates.
Hermione Voldemort Riddle chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I love it!
I can't wait to see the ball, I'm really interested in what colore the dress will be. Also, will Voldemort be here? And his Deatheaters?
I really like the relashionship she has with Draco.
And if you could just tell us what Voldemort thinks about all of this it would be great!
Midnightawakenonyou chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
wow.. good to see granger have a friend in draco really or is it a fake? to many question i guess wait it out a see
onebigscribble chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Really great update :) I like the way that there was more backstory in this chapter and it filled in some of the gaps in relation to how Voldemort set up his regime after winning the war. The inclusion of things like Voldemort's foreign policy and all the politics is really interesting, it's pleasantly surprising to read a fic where you get some information about the workings of the ministry and the political power play :)

I love the relationships between characters as well. I thought that Severus and Lucius are both written intelligently and have been given just the right amount of cutting remarks and sarcasm. Hermione's friendship with Draco is interesting too, and mega-camp Draco gave me a little laugh - especially the bit about how he came out :p

I'm really looking forward to reading more and seeing how the story devlops!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »