Reviews for Droxy's Folly
randomfan17 chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
oh, poor Hermione. Split between two loves, her best friend and then her one with him. She needs a hug, where's Draco when you need him? Snape was just as sentimental too, trying to knock her up on purpose, sneaky. Dang, that was a violent breakup, wish he wouldn't be such a bipolar dickhead when he's hurt. I would hope they fix what they had but after all that i don't see how it would. I loved it anyway
Brigh Darach chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
AMAZING chapter. Isn't it always the case with him, that he becomes prickly and hurtful because *he's* hurt?
onebigscribble chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Oh wow... I've just sat and read all the updates I've missed and I'm really impressed with the way the story is unfolding. I love the way that Snape and Hermione's vulnerabilities are presented. And Draco is just great. Also Lucius is just so brilliantly slimy that I just want to hit him :p Great write, I look forward to reading more!
Scribbles,
xx
Jes chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
I can't stop reading it - eagerly awaiting updates.
Jes chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Absolutely great!
MyPreuxChevalier chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Such a dance double agents must engage in! Looking forward to the next.
worrywart chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Oh the bits of the possible past you've dropped here. And the subtlety of some of your words...I am eager for the big moment when Hermione finally decides to lead the revolt!
silverose29 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Interesting story
MSCOCO chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
ut ohhhh i cant wait for them to have some privet convo lol and that Mr. Postlethwaite whats he playing at? friend or foe? thanks update soon.
Black Star 145885 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
I love this chapter it's one of the best.
I love what we just discovered about Snape and Herm but I'm still waiting a bit of Voldemort!
I also love that we can see what Hermione is doing.
See you next chapter!
Zoe chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Great chapter! Update soon!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
great story.
randomfan17 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Poor Ron, I wonder if Hermione knows where he is. Hermione's asking for trouble, but she did wait a few years before doing whatever she's doing so I can't wait to see what she does next and when her and Snape see each other again. I love this, can't wait to see what happens next.
Black Star 145885 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
I love it as always, sorry but I don't have much to tell but that.
Please update soon!
MSCOCO chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
wow that was a loaded chappie! and he was alot of help too! and ron well it is a shock and snape as ever the ubr spy waiting for his moment to strike and him and are lovers wooohooo "One hears many things about the new spokeswitch for the Ministry. It begs the question: whose side are you on?" heehee let her think about that ha! this story is great the plot is awesome! and if you have to get dirty with it and the powers that be want to take it down by all means post it somewheres else this is to good to kill and i've seen it posted elsewhere and i'll be checking because i want to see how it ends. thank you.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »