Reviews for Droxy's Folly
MyPreuxChevalier chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
I like how Hermione and Snake are running their own courses. I'm looking forward to see how they skirt around, bump, and crash into each other as the story progresses.
lovealan chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Please update soon.
ann may chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Great chapter!
randomfan17 chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
oh, poor Hermione. Split between two loves, her best friend and then her one with him. She needs a hug, where's Draco when you need him? Snape was just as sentimental too, trying to knock her up on purpose, sneaky. Dang, that was a violent breakup, wish he wouldn't be such a bipolar dickhead when he's hurt. I would hope they fix what they had but after all that i don't see how it would. I loved it anyway
Brigh Darach chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
AMAZING chapter. Isn't it always the case with him, that he becomes prickly and hurtful because *he's* hurt?
onebigscribble chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Oh wow... I've just sat and read all the updates I've missed and I'm really impressed with the way the story is unfolding. I love the way that Snape and Hermione's vulnerabilities are presented. And Draco is just great. Also Lucius is just so brilliantly slimy that I just want to hit him :p Great write, I look forward to reading more!
Scribbles,
xx
Jes chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
I can't stop reading it - eagerly awaiting updates.
Jes chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Absolutely great!
MyPreuxChevalier chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Such a dance double agents must engage in! Looking forward to the next.
worrywart chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Oh the bits of the possible past you've dropped here. And the subtlety of some of your words...I am eager for the big moment when Hermione finally decides to lead the revolt!
silverose29 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Interesting story
MSCOCO chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
ut ohhhh i cant wait for them to have some privet convo lol and that Mr. Postlethwaite whats he playing at? friend or foe? thanks update soon.
Black Star 145885 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
I love this chapter it's one of the best.
I love what we just discovered about Snape and Herm but I'm still waiting a bit of Voldemort!
I also love that we can see what Hermione is doing.
See you next chapter!
Zoe chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Great chapter! Update soon!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 4 . 9/8/2012