Reviews for Only Human
Idreamofivan chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
This was great!
no chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
dont kill the bajang he just wanted a cookie o.o
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Amazing! Brava!
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I loved this! Great job with it :)
3DBABE1999 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Oh I loved this!
Kurosaki224 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I...freaking...LOVE this story! This is the best Supernatural fanfiction I have ever read! The plot is interesting, you kept everyone completely in character, and I really, really enjoyed it! :DDD
ohboraborabora chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
great story!
ElizaT chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
*-*
Perfeito! Simples e perfeito! D beijos!
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Also a pleasure to read one of your stories! Thanks so much, Nicole.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Awesome second and third chapters! Trust Sam to have left his phone in his ruined jacket and for John to have lost his and Dean's have broken but thank goodness they spotted their youngest being loaded into an ambulance when they were out looking for him. And great that John wasn't mad at Sam, he should have asked him if he was okay and Sam did try to clean his wounds best he could. And, as usual, the Winchesters needed a quick getaway from the hospital! Loved the ending, some great brotherly banter.
A really enjoyable read, thanks :)
Faye chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Loved it... this is my fav type of story... when john and dean blame sammy for a hunting accident so he hides his injuries... Would love some more variations on this theme if you write another story!
PriWinchester chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Sweet ending.. Kinda diff:)
twohisglory2002 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Awesome story. I really enjoyed reading this story, your Dr was such a nice guy... I wanted to punch his lights out since Dean couldn't do it. I could just picture him standing there all red faced as John pretty much ignored him by driving off with Sammy. Had to laugh at that. I couldn't help but laugh when Sammy got Dean about his breath, that was just too good. Again a great story that I really enjoyed reading. Looking forward to your next new story. Thanks for sharing.
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Dean remarked to himself how his brother seemed to sleep so much better in the car than anywhere else and he had vague memories pop up of Sam as a baby, crying his little head off until Dad strapped him into his car seat and started driving, the vibrations and the motion of the car almost instantly putting him into a deep sleep.

Loved that paragraph.

Lovely story. Well written.

I throughly enjoyed!
Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing!
Karen
zekeschance chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
This was a wonderful story. So full of real life feelings of forgiveness and lessons learned. You did a fabulous job with each character. Thanks.