Reviews for Long Lost Relations
JillieBean chapter 5 . 4/11/2020
Pls Finnish its soooooo goooood!
Fionamoi chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
I am so glad someone else sees the whole Stoick/Fergus thing and are NOT SHIPPINHG MERIDA/HICCUP!
I'm not sure if you're planning on updating, but please do. This is really interesting, and please update it soon.
Ender Princess Faeron chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
Tuffnut, Ruffnut, what did you do?
Sad to see this story hasn't been updated in so long (it's nearly the two year anniversary now, cool). I just found it, and the idea of a crossover between these fandoms without it being a shipfic is THE DREAM. At least what's been posted was good, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
"... high heels ..."

Really?... REALLY? I'd explain all the ways that is ridiculous, but I'm too exasperated to care. Interesting story concept.
SharKohen chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
This could be really awesome!pLease continue!
Anonymous Reader chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
I've come to love this story, so please continue. I feel it is a WONDERFUL idea and I like it MUCH better than all the Mericup (GRRR!) stories. Fabulous job tying the two movies together. Please continue!

AR
CelticBoudicca chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Please update, this story is fantastic. Sure, it's got it's minor (he he, couldn't help myself here XD) hiccups, but it shows promise and the way you've tied together the DunBroch family and the Chief of Berk and his son is really unique and interesting.

I'd like to see what the conflict etc will be in this story - and the others too have been waiting patiently for an update. PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!
brendonuries chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
UPDATE PLEASE
RandominatorOwl chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Whoa...Tension. Nice cliffhanger!
Elsie chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Oh my, they figured it out! I'm so eager to learn what will happen next, so update soon, please. :)
Windsofdreams chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Glad to see this off hiatus! Hope you're having as much fun writing as I am reading
gundamzbd36 chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
whats going to happen next? how will they explain about the dragons?
DragonsandInk chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Hahaha! What a wonderful way to introduce the dragons! (Drunk Fergus amuses me greatly XD) I can kind of imagine all the Vikings going "DON'T HURT OUR DRAGONS!" while the Dun'Broch clan is like "DRAGONS!" and Stoick and Fergus are just completely ignoring the charade and going "BROTHER?!"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014