Reviews for Broken Numbers
Please finish this story.
I'm Number Eleven chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
1Please continue
Mysteryfanaticno1 chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Interesting story. Update soon.
TheInsaneLoricWhovian chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
I liked this chapter! :)
Gg01 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
I Loved it! What did they do to four? How did they make him believe he was evil? Post more !
Bookdancer chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Nice job! I'll be looking forward to the next chappie. :D
squirtlee16 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I hope the new guy is Henri. I like this story it is a cool and different take :)
dhmhtra375 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Yay! New Chapter! I really like the plot. I sincerely hope that you don't abandon this story. It's one of the few 'I Am Number Four' fics that I find intriguing and I'd like to see it to its end. Please update soon and, once again, please don't abandon it! Thanks for uploading!

-D.
Bookdancer chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Um, okay, so slightly embarrassing story about what happened when I realized you updated... I squealed. Seriously. I didn't know humans were able to produce that sound... Anyway, as you can probably tell, I was extremely happy about the update. :) And great job, and please update soon!
dhmhtra375 chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
*sad pouty face* Update?
Regan chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
I just wanted to say that I love the story idea. It's pretty cool but I am sad there are only three chapters. Please update! Creative story that I would enjoy to continue reading. So I'll be here hopeing that you'll continue this story.
-RT
Marauder Neyo chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Yep. Ironic, Ohio, huh? BTW, good chapter. Short, but good.
Marauder Neyo chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Well, there were a few typos, but hey! It's a great story so far, and I would be happy if you update soon.
Bookdancer chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Whoohoo! Thanks for updating! I've actually been quietly watching for the update on my FF app that's on my phone (yes, there is a FF app!), but I made the mistake of thinking that the chapters changed when they were under 'Reading' (the fics you've opened). So yeah, I decided to go through all the ones I decided to keep and check up on 'em on the internet. And, lo and behold, the day I decide to check, you update! Lady Luck, you gotta love her. :P Update soon!
Hayashi Mikako chapter 1 . 11/8/2012