Reviews for Braille
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2023
This is one of the most beautifully written fanfiction ive ever read! And i have read hundreds in my lifetime. Still my favorite naruto pairing after all these years
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2023
Wow! Thank you! Such a skill in writing!
ForeverDancingInShadows chapter 1 . 9/11/2022
This was soooo hot. Thanks for sharing
Auli or Daria chapter 1 . 4/11/2022
Oh...helllyeassssss!
This is what I needed!
Thank you thank you thank you!
You made my day!
pink3458 chapter 1 . 2/20/2022
I loved this, the way that you wrote out their interactions and how everything played out was masterful, this is one of my favorite Itasaku fics. Thank you so much!
Birkastan2018 chapter 1 . 10/2/2021
Dear author, this was so amazingly sensual... I love how instead of it feeling like one of Sakura's senses was taken away - Itachi heightened all others instead. I also loved learning how they'd always secretly had each other on their radar; it really made it seem like this was truly an explosive long time coming! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this incredible piece with us!
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 5/6/2021
Incredible.
Izanami118 chapter 1 . 10/29/2020
Itachi was soooooo hot
fjhzlg chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
itasaku is the best ship omg
SunflowerWoman chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
So I've read this fic over and over and over because it is probably my favorite smut piece EVER. Now that I write my own fics on Ao3, I realize that reviews mean a lot, so I've come back here, after all these years of returning to this one fic, to finally leave you a review. 3

I love, love, love your writing and how well you pull the story together in such a short span of time and words. I don't know if you still login to this account to see this review, but just know, you've got unspoken fans who forgot to tell you that we love what you do. :)

Thank you for writing this beautiful piece!
JarJarBinky chapter 1 . 5/21/2020
Itachi Sensei... that was fire... FIRE! And only Sakura can move pass his defenses and shatter them. She not only made him admit that he wanted her but also shattered his belief that it would be a one time thing. Just love me done them ;) Excellent story Writer-San!
peachandbetty chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
Ooooh dear I like this version if Itachi. Blind but still so dangerous. Predator.
Somehow I adored his depiction of how over time he discovered that she wanted him through his other senses.
patrokhlus chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
this so hot i loved it
ThatPageantGirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
Smouldering.
Ahriesce chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
even if itachi was blind, this was still hot as fvck