Reviews for Braille
Izanami118 chapter 1 . 10/29
Itachi was soooooo hot
fjhzlg chapter 1 . 7/4
itasaku is the best ship omg
SunflowerWoman chapter 1 . 5/22
So I've read this fic over and over and over because it is probably my favorite smut piece EVER. Now that I write my own fics on Ao3, I realize that reviews mean a lot, so I've come back here, after all these years of returning to this one fic, to finally leave you a review. 3

I love, love, love your writing and how well you pull the story together in such a short span of time and words. I don't know if you still login to this account to see this review, but just know, you've got unspoken fans who forgot to tell you that we love what you do. :)

Thank you for writing this beautiful piece!
JarJarBinky chapter 1 . 5/21
Itachi Sensei... that was fire... FIRE! And only Sakura can move pass his defenses and shatter them. She not only made him admit that he wanted her but also shattered his belief that it would be a one time thing. Just love me done them ;) Excellent story Writer-San!
peachandbetty chapter 1 . 5/20
Ooooh dear I like this version if Itachi. Blind but still so dangerous. Predator.
Somehow I adored his depiction of how over time he discovered that she wanted him through his other senses.
patrokhlus chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
this so hot i loved it
ThatPageantGirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
Smouldering.
Ahriesce chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
even if itachi was blind, this was still hot as fvck
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
You write so beautifully.
Key chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I wish more smut would explode from your fingers! This was fantastically written. Also, can there be a sequel where Sakura cures his blindness and they have more "lessons"? That would be great.
fantasy4luvr chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Wow. Wow. Wow. Sizzling hot!
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
MMM! Yay, smuts! That was LOVELY. :D
chronosthirteen chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
That was damn beautiful. ItaSaku action ftw. Love your writing style :)
-CXIII
The Blood Thirsty Silver Wolf chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
This was almost beautiful. I have no words to describe it. Having no sight, and your other sences heightened... Learning to function without sight... Its beautiful.

~Wolfy-chan out~
bloomsburry-dhazel chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
ahaha...itachi is hot as ever! uchiha itachi is really my favorite uchiha.