Reviews for Braille
The Blood Thirsty Silver Wolf chapter 1 . 11/22
This was almost beautiful. I have no words to describe it. Having no sight, and your other sences heightened... Learning to function without sight... Its beautiful.

~Wolfy-chan out~
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 8/26
ahaha...itachi is hot as ever! uchiha itachi is really my favorite uchiha.
MissMarzia chapter 1 . 8/15
You know that one part in the anime where kakashi reads the new ichaicha, and he turns read and explodes. yeah that was me lol great writing! it really builds up the tension!
Sariasprincy chapter 1 . 6/30

I love this writing style. Even though this was obviously smut, I was fascinated with the style of it and I'm going to be going through your other stories! Thanks for the read!
Shebali chapter 1 . 6/14
I like this too much. I give up.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 5/20
This is like the big bang of smut
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/1
Oh my. That was... Intense. I need to fan myself now.
lovelycupcake2011 chapter 1 . 1/14
Very smutty story! Love it
YuukoAzmasaki chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I thought this was really well done and I really liked your writing style. I loved the smut (no surprise hehe) and most of all, I just loved everything. I have nothing to say because this story amazes me. This story is a story iwould print and read it over and over because its so good!
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Orgasmic, no pun intended... Lol
Tie me up chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This should be made into a story! Love it ️
Meanna NeKo chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I do love this one!
TayMor chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I rarely review smut but this was freaking brilliant.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Aa...that was...hahahahahaha...enlightening? Ha. Funny. It very well sequenced and I love how you described Sakura and Itachi reading books! Yeah for books! And Itachi's tune to blindness. Loved it. This fanfiction was nice. Not your average typical smut.
HatakeSarah chapter 1 . 11/19/2013