Reviews for Braille
Awsaya chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I was hit today by a violent craving for a good ItaSaku story, and I instantly remembered reading this wonderful work several months ago. After some site searching, I found your oneshot again, reread it, and felt horribly ashamed for having not reviewed in the first place.

What struck and impressed me about this story from the beginning was your skilled, vivid ability to incorporate such vibrant description throughout the whole of the writing; not only does it bring both the story and the characters alive, it enhances all underlying themes, the most compelling being the sensation and power of touch. As a result, your work is brilliantly engrossing and beyond sensual, which is perfectly befitting of this intense romance and passion between Itachi and Sakura.

Sakura’s naughty observation of Itachi, an action that can almost be interpreted as her taking advantage of his blindness, and the fact that he knew exactly what she was doing served as the most perfect build-up of tension before their union. Like I said, the entire plot was unidirectional, yet unbelievably engrossing as Itachi “teaches” her what it is like to be blind. I loved various other small parts dispersed throughout the work, such as Itachi’s desire for Sakura at the Uchiha celebration, his supposition that she was intentionally teasing him to unnerve Sasuke, and his tentative disbelief that Sakura actually had a crush on them, implicating that they had both been dancing around each other for a long time. Oh, and the dialogue. The dialogue was simply amazing and in-character through many different, innovative angles.

Really, this is more of a great story than I can possibly express in a mere review. Please keep up the great work and thank you so much for writing for this pairing.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Yum! It's been a while since I've read such gorgeous ItaSaku smut; it still hasn't disappointed me yet! Gorgeous lemon, my dear.

The blind leading the blind, enlightening each other with their acts, Itachi reading her skin with his fingers-beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

What a way with words.
swallowinthetwilight chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Also read originally on AO3-one word: HOT.
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Wow... this is very interesting. This was the most well written blind Itachi (Only Blind Itachi) Thing i have ever read. Your writin skills are truly amazing
IridescentInTheDark chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Absolutely beautiful. Spasms of delight. Yeah, there were errors, but it was awesome anyway. Loved it. XD
compa16 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
..thud
Deactivated-000-Account-000000 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
So beautiful and intense... their emotions and other senses were so heightened that made me shiver in a very good way. Congratulations :)
Fierian Ra chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This has got to be one of my favorite Itachi stories on this site! Very well written. I didn't even mind that it included my least favorite Naruto character, Sakura, lol. I really hope to see more Itachi fics from you in the future. Instant favorite ;)
Mahi-Mahi chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
;ldfkfdQ!
i am totally...speechlesss. like, i wanna give an amazingly long, narrative review into my super awesome kick-ass feelings for this fic. but you've left my brain useless, atm. it seemed so long, but when i looked at the scroll bar, i was totally astounded it was actually this short. really, i'm just ecstatic over this.
total fave
Azrael Ithuriel Aurora chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Holy F***... Best ItaSaku smut I've read in ages! You just reminded me about why I enjoy this couple so much.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
omfg, that was hot.
mililli chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
So well written! I love non-massacres
Secret world chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
loved it. i love the take on him being blind
someone chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
lol that was awsome, especially the end :P
angel897 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012