Reviews for Adaptation
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
what a great fic cant wait to read the next chapter. rate this a 10
Glassstar93 chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter. It's very interesting. I wonder how naruto will change the Kyuubi. :)
TrickedPast chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
I love you so much for updating! Please no more long waits though. All of these chapters were fantastic, and it seems as if Kurama is starting to have a change of heart. :D
TheRedDragoon chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
I love the story you have written here. The interaction between Kyuubi and Naruto is extremely enjoyable and puts a smile on my face. However, this tale will be made or broken by how the character progress and relationship between these two go. Do not rush it and focus on it moving at a realistic pace or this story, like 95% of the them on this site, will start to feel extremely ooc and off.

I notice that this story does not include the romantic tag and hope that it continues that way and these two do not end up romantically enticed - it just doesn't make sense to me. Personally, I would much prefer it to be a father - son type relationship, which in lue of Naruto's parents makes perfect sense.

Greatly enjoying the story thus far and I hope that you continue to write.
RamenKnight chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Naruto, so time so stupid that you want to scream at him to think, and other times he pops out a word of wisdom that so few people realize. Excellent job on keeping both him and Kurama in character. Your grammar was well done, and your paragraph sizes were a good size. There is nothing that i can see right now that i could say you could work on, except you speed P

Thanks for the update.
RamenKnight chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
DUN DUN DUN!
RamenKnight chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Well, haven't heard from you in a while, and then we get a triple update. Awesome. Nice job with keeping Naruto himself, that never give up attitude.
S.R.457 chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
10/10
A Guy Named George chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
I'm glad you updated this fic once again, I thought it was dead but I'm happy to see that's not the case.
RamenKnight chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
very good read. I have enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for posting this, looking forward to more.
RamenKnight chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
well lets see what these two get into.
RamenKnight chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Intersring.
S.R.457 chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
that is funny! 10/10
Inverness chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Very very interesting. I think there is only one other Kurama-related story I've read where he was released (so to speak) voluntarily by Konoha because they needed his help, and that is long dead.

Also, I'm wondering if you'll be taking into account the most recent information that we learned about Kurama and the bijuu from the manga.

Anyhow, I hope to see more soon.