Reviews for Mai real life
angryguest chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
wen is the next chappie comin' out. Gurl i am dyin' to know. So pleaz help a sista out. Pleaz. Srry por spellin' but i ten' 2 talk in txt wen angry
nikol.jakovljevic.9 chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Amazing story cant wait till the next chapter keep up the good work!
zoelovesalekxo chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
Keep going plz
mjgirliegurl chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Love this story, please update again soon! Thanks! :)
Beautiful Evil chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
This was a fantastic chapter!
1241070 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Update soon
RoseSilver999 chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Ohhhh please oh please oh pleeeeease continue I'm dyin here
lulu chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
hey !where's my chapter 8.
SyfyGeek13 chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Hello old friend! I miss your stories so much! I feel like going and rereading all of them now that I see you updated. As for this story, I loved the idea on it from the start and still am! I think you're doing fantastic with this story, and I only have one thing to say. Looking over everything before sending it out, and making sure it's the way you want it really helps.

I know from experience, that finding misshaps with things you wrote can kind of be embarrassing, and you want to go and fix it immediately! If you read over it before posting, it helps tons. Trust me.

Either way, I love this story. The idea's different and I hope you update more. I can't wait to see how everything ends up! (:
Blackwidow927 chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
LOVE IT LIKE ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS UPDATE!
Beautiful Evil chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
This was a short chapter but it was good!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Please update this is REALLY good...
Beautiful Evil chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
This is a great start to a story and I'm excited to read future chapters!
Poop chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Please write some more do Alek and chloe start dating watt happens next please update
SyfyGeek13 chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I loved Chloe's tease texting! So hilarious! She admitted she has feelings for Alek...dun dun dun! Can't wait to see more!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »