Reviews for Spellbound
Kuroneko Hikage chapter 1 . 1/18
I love it! Thanks for the entertainment! -Bows-
lietlover4ever chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I really liked this! The only thing was that I felt that some parts were a bit rushed, but I loved the story! %3Pr
Snarling Darling chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
SEQUEL! I DEMAND A SEQUEL! seriously though that was well written, well paced, and reads so well! A-
MangaSockAttack chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Hey! I totally agree! Make this into a multi-chap, maybe with some KuroXFai!
Calico - The Pirate Goat chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Beloved friend, Nathalaia - It was a great story - and, as you mentioned in your presentation, you were worried about the character being out of character - I dont think they are, though! I love the teasing between Fai and Kuro - it has always been my favourite point in the original XD!

Fine! I give you thumbs up!
Robin Mask chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Just jotting down things as I read through first, so I don't forget :)

First, just wondering what you mean by 'he poked his cheek', just it seems a rather odd gesture for someone to do . . . unless it's a character trait of his. It left me a little confused. Second, 'sick. And it may', there should be a comma after 'sick' and no capital letter for 'and' . . . sometimes starting a sentence with 'and' can be okay stylistically of in dialogue, but it was just a little jarring there. Third, it's "least of all" rather than 'less of all' :)

The language is perfect, and some sentences were so beautiful and lovely to read. It sounded extremely natural, and I think there's a huge visible improvement in this piece to other pieces. I also love how you really expressed the emotion and stylistic differences between the characters' speech and dialogue, so that each character comes to life with their own way of expressing themselves and own ways of talking. They're very unique and distinguishable, and a real sense of personality shines through. Mokona and Syaoran both seem to be in character, or at least resemble what I know of them from other series :)

'the last ten years.

But," he said' - this part should have a speech mark for the new line where 'But' is, because is the dialogue is not broken then any new paragraph must also have a speech-mark at the beginning of it.

The plot . . . I thought it was very good, although I did half-expect a little twist that the doctor would be the beloved and/or the magician at the end, lol. I liked it a lot, but thought maybe it'd have been better as a multi-chapter piece, because I think that there was just so much potential and room for detail that a one-shot sometimes doesn't leave room for. It was a great set-up, rise, and fall, and it read very well with a great sense of movement, so I liked it anyway :) I felt as if the writing was excellent, but so too was the form and flow of the story. I just wondered if the choice left the witch less developed as she may have been, because she has so much to offer as a character :(

This was an amazing story though. I can't speak enough of how perfect the writing is! I loved this style so much! I also found Fai adorable XD Is he really that childlike and feminine in the series? If he is I want to read all about him :D I can also see now why people like Kurogane/Fai so much ;) You really, really brought the characters to life, and I liked the interesting story and how beautifully the words came together :)

Amazing job!
Reanimea chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
And I am reading again, again Hehe xD

So. Finally you could finish the fan fic huh? ;)
Well, I must say it turned out quite good and the plot was good too.
You had very few mistakes, but nothing big, as always xD

I like the story but I still don't think it's as good as your other fan fic ''
But don't let it get to you. You are still a wonderful writer, remember that :D

Words from your 'kind of' adviser x''D - Reanimea
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I liked his I thought it was kind of sweet!
wolf1380 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
a very nice story. little short, but sometimes its good to get though a story in one read. very enjoyable. didnt feel they were ooc, because by this time kurogane's curse was removed. loved the way they all interacted.