Reviews for Birthday Special
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Reading this made me so very happy :) Much as I love angst and infidelity and so on and so forth, I really enjoyed reading something rather sweet and pleasant about Narcissa and Lucius. (Sweet and pleasant and a bit sexy ;) )
conquerors chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I like how you portrayed a softer side to their relationship than is shown in the book, but you also kept them in character while doing so. The writing was very easy to understand, and I didn't notice and SPaG errors. I enjoyed how you managed to include more m-rated parts of their relationship without it distracting from the actual fic.

Personally, I wish some of the sentences were a little more interesting and not just stating what Narcissa was doing, I think it would have added to the story and make it more enjoyable than it already is.
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Aw, this is adorable! I love the way that you wrote Lucius and Narcissa, and I think you made their relationship really sweet! I wish I could see more... but that might just be because I think they'd have an awesome, smutty relationship, haha. Great job! I really enjoyed it!
AmzyD chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I really loved this portrayl of the couple; the fact that Lucius is able to communicate emotions other than evil/hatred, which you don't see a lot. Narcissa is, I think, portrayed very, very well. She has this innocence and good intention about her, which is something we realise in the novel too. Very well written, too.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Very nice. I love reading about a happy Lucius/Narcissa, and I love how the breakfast lay forgotten. I suppose it wouldn't be possible to know that early that it's a son, but no matter, I just thought of that. I enjoyed this a lot. There are some places where the tenses you use are different than I might, but there are no SPaG errors. Well done. :)
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Hahaha very nice ;D Random thought though, I wonder what Dobby wanted to say...
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Haha, this was really cute! I like Lucius/Narcissa, I think the two of them are a good couple and I love how you've written them here. I enjoy seeing a glimpse of what they're like when they're alone and they don't have to act so uptight and pureblood-y, and I like that you set this while they're still relatively young. Nicely-written, also, and I don't think I really noticed any major, glaring SPaG errors. I like Narcissa's birthday surprise, and how she both tells him about having a son and then seduces him. I can definitely picture Lucius being happy about finally bringing a child into the family as well, and I like that you included that. Love the last sentence, too, great way to end it - especially since you began it by mentioning how early it was as well. Nice work!
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
aww happy Lucissa! I really do like them together. And telling him about Draco on his birthday is sooo sweet! And Lucius is definitely sexy. I think you combined all of those elements very well in this and I loved reading it. :)
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Ooh lovely! I'm more of a Cissy/Rod & Lucius/Alice fan but a good Lucissa is my third love :D This was simply great, I like that Narcissa told Lucius about Draco n_n I was having a fan girl moment there! And the tid bit of information about the other two babies being lost-those kind of details in the one-shots are my favorites, tiny information on the life of the characters. It enriches them truly. Dobby another wonderful addition-although I hate him, it was nice to see him about. I have to admit I /giggled/ when I read /nether regions/ those two words have always made me laugh so it's not your fault it's my stupid brain's fault! I would have liked another name-but seeing that this was T-but you did wrote breasts so dick wasn't allowed? Or cock maybe? Eh, whatever it didn't deter me from enjoining this-actually it made me like it even though it made me giggle n_n Great job!

Much love!

C.G.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
FINALLY a Narcissa/Lucius romance where they were only married because they were forced to. You have no idea how happy that makes me, because I truly believed they loved one another.

Hehe, I also really enjoyed this fic. Very nice ;) No spelling or grammar mistakes that I could see, either. Well done.
queen-sheep chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Aha.. those poor bacon and eggs :P

You described the house elf relationship perfectly! I like the way you showed how Narcissa went out of her way to do something for her husband. They didn't have any big appearances in the book, but from your story I can really tell how much they love each other.

Great job!
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Aw that was adorable! You've really captured the dynamics in Lucius and Narcissa's relationship. I can definitely picture it happening like this because before Lucius became all about pleasing Voldemort he must've loved Narcissa in some way or another, I mean he stuck with her and Draco throughout the whole war ordeal so he must love them :) You've also shown Narcissa's darker side in which she is horrible to dobby, which ties in perfectly because of the mistreatment of house elves.

Great job on this!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I'll bet. Nice work, keep writing
sangkar chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
You started the fic off in a lovely way. You portrayed Narcissa's interaction with Dobby well, and I liked his appearance. I think, though, that you could add more descriptions in that part - the first bit. After that, I found it really in-character and well-written. I liked that you didn't make it entirely smut, because that's what a lot of people are doing now. Good ending, too. Good job with this!
Dramione Forever chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I liked this fic, I loved the fic that Dobby made an appearance as I love Dobby. I also liked the fact that Narcissa told him she was pregnant and I think that you did a good job of detailing Lucius and Narcissa’s relationship. I also liked the fact that Narcissa brought him breakfast in bed rather than a house-elf. My first time reading a Narcissa/Lucius fic but I liked it. I do think that they love each other. Good job well done. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Dra