Reviews for Sixteen and Pregnant! A BSC Special
staringatthesky chapter 2 . 3/12
I know this hasn't been updated in like a year or something, but I had to comment on how perfect and hilarious it was! I thought the idea was awesome, and I honestly laughed at your writing- great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Can you update? This is funny!
Haha chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Lol this story is really funny. Please update!
revbev353 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Hahaha still so funny! Amazing story ;) Please update again soon!
DaveysMommy chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
You are awesome and I love you. Seriously, I couldn't stop laughing. So great.
Love this story chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Yay an update! Update sooner, this story is hilarious.
Foxfire01 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Bwah! Claudia ranting about Kristy was priceless - I always kinda thought that myself, that Claud did so much for the club with little reward. And her outfit! Loved the Karen sweater pants reference.
milomeepit chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
*Fist shoved into mouth to keep from bursting out lauging or screaming, AND I DON'T KNOW WHICH* At the risk of sounding like Claud, oh my lord. That is... wow. I... I just really... I'm speechless. Awesomely written, by the way, and both hilarious and WTF. :) All in all, weirdest thing I've read in... forever, and epic.
revbev353 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
So. Freaking. Hilarious.
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH :D
Please continue! ;)
Drucilla Black chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
A funny, accurate & in-character parody of 16 & pregnant. Would really like to see more!
Foxfire01 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
OMG I actually LOL'd while reading this. Seriously, only Kristy would think to take a teenage pregnancy pact and turn it into an official club! I wonder if she will make them keep a Baby Club Notebook in which they record the details of their morning sickness and weight gain? Instead of Kid-Kits, will they design boxes to use as diaper bags filled with hand-me-down baby supplies their siblings and old clients don't need anymore? Bwahaha, this is great!
sweetstothesweetfarewell chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
The sheer insanity is only beat by how much I can believe that this could happen. Update soon please :)
o.O chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Uh didn't understand the last part. Does Claudia know Alan's Kristy's baby father Or did the do something like a threesome o.O that Kristy didn't forget.

I saw pregnancy pact. But this is better, these girls sound more sensible than them
EmilyJade91 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
ROFL. best ever!
DaveysMommy chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Fanfreakintastic. How thrilled was I to get an alert for a new 11oo1 story? I love it!