Reviews for Sixteen and Pregnant! A BSC Special
SarasimStark chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Sweet hell, I'm laughing so hard at this! I know you've probably abandoned this fic but I really want to see more. Like put in Jessi and Mallory...I can see Mallory attempting to be a voice of reason seeing as she's practically raised all seven of her siblings because Ma and Pa Pike suck. I'm not sure about Jessi's role but she usually backs up Mallory. You can even include Dawn if you want. Have her hear about it and decide to somehow rope in Sunny, Maggie, and Amalia. Knowing Dawn, her response to Kristy's Great Idea would be to make token protests about how hard it is but go ahead with it anyway, acting like a martyr the entire time. I can't think of what part Abby would play in this, but again it's all up to you, fearless writer. I do hope you include some citizens of Stoneybrook who say, "They're out of their f***ing minds." And of course, include the inevitable painful childbirth followed by the discovery that parenthood is f***ing hard. I really love this fic. :)
einstein1983 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I love everyone of your BSC stories. I finally got mine back up. Let's see if I can get past the prologue this time around. Just kidding. In all seriousness, great job. I wish you'd of continued with the "Before We Grow Up" series, though.
staringatthesky chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
I know this hasn't been updated in like a year or something, but I had to comment on how perfect and hilarious it was! I thought the idea was awesome, and I honestly laughed at your writing- great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Can you update? This is funny!
Haha chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Lol this story is really funny. Please update!
revbev353 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Hahaha still so funny! Amazing story ;) Please update again soon!
DaveysMommy chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
You are awesome and I love you. Seriously, I couldn't stop laughing. So great.
Love this story chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Yay an update! Update sooner, this story is hilarious.
Foxfire01 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Bwah! Claudia ranting about Kristy was priceless - I always kinda thought that myself, that Claud did so much for the club with little reward. And her outfit! Loved the Karen sweater pants reference.
milomeepit chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
*Fist shoved into mouth to keep from bursting out lauging or screaming, AND I DON'T KNOW WHICH* At the risk of sounding like Claud, oh my lord. That is... wow. I... I just really... I'm speechless. Awesomely written, by the way, and both hilarious and WTF. :) All in all, weirdest thing I've read in... forever, and epic.
revbev353 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
So. Freaking. Hilarious.
Please continue! ;)
Drucilla Black chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
A funny, accurate & in-character parody of 16 & pregnant. Would really like to see more!
Foxfire01 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
OMG I actually LOL'd while reading this. Seriously, only Kristy would think to take a teenage pregnancy pact and turn it into an official club! I wonder if she will make them keep a Baby Club Notebook in which they record the details of their morning sickness and weight gain? Instead of Kid-Kits, will they design boxes to use as diaper bags filled with hand-me-down baby supplies their siblings and old clients don't need anymore? Bwahaha, this is great!
sugarcoatedslashersmile chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
The sheer insanity is only beat by how much I can believe that this could happen. Update soon please :)
o.O chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Uh didn't understand the last part. Does Claudia know Alan's Kristy's baby father Or did the do something like a threesome o.O that Kristy didn't forget.

I saw pregnancy pact. But this is better, these girls sound more sensible than them