Reviews for but we'll always have forever
dayflow chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
aw, it's so sweet! and even w/ the sad ending, it's still soo poignant, i love it so. i hope you know what i mean. :-)
Maistra chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Please continue this. Andromeda/Ted and Harry/Ginny both made me cry, and I love to cry in a happy, beautiful sort of way.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I never ever ever considered this pairing before, but I like it and I like that it doesn't work and they cling on anyway. One question. Why was Scorpius at the Potters' for Christmas? Why was Scorpius in Al's bedroom? Are Al and Scorpius friends? What is this madness? Sorry for the rant, I really liked the fic, that just seemed... weird... to me.
algernonfetchjily chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Number 20 was so heart-breaking. I recently read a story in which Ginny and Harry die and it's just - oh, I can't put it into words. It's just that Harry and Ginny are never DEAD to us. All the characters are alive in our hearts, but those that Jo Rowling says are dead remain dead (although alive in memory). But Harry and Ginny ... that's like saying the stars won't come out tonight or the sun and the moon will stay hidden.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
asldfjd; WHY would you end it like that? :'( I don't particularly ship them, but this... this was gorgeous, Paula. The end... :( But you wrote it really well. The part with Al asking about baby daddy... Oh god. Great job. :)
loveislouder94 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Again, I loved it! I think the idea that "There is no Mrs without a Mr" is so significant and sad. So much of this was sad, particularly the way Andromeda would imagine Ted returning, when actually they never saw each other again. Maybe it was sad, but that's a sign that you wrote it effectively, which you certainly did. Good job! :)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I really enjoyed this. I like that you included the Potter-Weasley familial loyalty here, what with James being overprotective and giving Scorpius black eyes. This is also very well written, and I like how you spread it over different time periods, giving us separate glimpses into their relationship. Nice work! :)
algernonfetchjily chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Brilliant.
IWishIWasAWeasley chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Why do I cry during so many of your stories?
This was magnificent. Tedromeda made me bawl.
I desperately hope you finish this.
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Very clean, interesting piece. It's not like any other Rose/Scorpius romance's I've read...it's kind of more realistic, at least in my eyes. The five-part-subtitles weren't distracting, but they were sort of uneccessary. I love how you included James's protectiveness- it's so cute! :) Overall a lovely piece. Well done.
owluvr chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Gah perfect as always. Perfect last line as well. I really usually don't read Molly/Arthur but you...well you could probably make me like any pairing. The only criticism I have is that that part that says
'"Fred!" Molly screams, and, "No!" Arthur cries...'
Should be:
"Fred!" Molly screams.
"No!" Arthur cries.
But that's it. Can't wait for the next one :-)
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Goodness, I have fallen behind in my reviews for the Hogwarts Games, but I'm getting there. And thankfully I keep a list :) I owe you one review, so here it is:

How, how, how I adore Scorose. It's just such an intriguing relationship and practically canon, because of the epilogue. Anywho, I loved these five little drabbles. They seemed to fit my own head canon of them and I really loved their characterisation.

I also (strangely) enjoyed the last one, purely because it's my head canon that Scorose don't last. They're relationship begins when they are fifteen and after being on/off until about 21, they finally end it. But I still adore them so.

Great writing. I loved it :D
I promise you that chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Woman (I had to stalk your profile to find out your gender), stop making me cry. Please. Just stop it with this ridiculously beautiful string of words. This is too beautiful and I'm too emotional as it is and this is not helping me write a goddamn humor story for history class! :''c

(Is it weird I want to throw my arms around you and hug you to death because geezus, lady, you're a freaking amazing writer?)
TamariChan chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
The feels... they conflict... but I love it! The fluff is amazing and the angst is amazing and ohmygod the last line. "Maybe misery just loves them."
weasleyjumper chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Oh it's fine, I needed my heart broken today anyway...that was soooo...Gah! You just...misery loves company ... stop it!