Reviews for What's a Little Fun Between Friends?
sao21 chapter 8 . 3/9
Your stories make me miss Bunheads a little less, and while I prefer Melanie and Cozette stories, this is still a nice balm on my still aching heart. Well done.
Miguel51 chapter 8 . 1/10
Yay! Mega happy gaybies ending! Plus, trademark Boo, with her excitement on triple dating. Ginny's statement of Mel liking 'girls like me' has me thinking she had at least a tiny inkling that Mel was crushing on her in the past. great story. Loved it. Especially Sasha's response to Melanie's speech. That was so freaking fantastic! Superb! Awes- okay, I'll shut up now. Good job.
Miguel51 chapter 7 . 1/10
Damn it, I appreciate that Mel is just trying to save herself even bigger pain in the future by ending the benefits part on her friendship with Sasha but wow she must be really hurting there.
Miguel51 chapter 6 . 1/10
The problem with Friends With Benefits agreements is that someone eventually falls for the other and unless the other person recipocates, the whole damned thing ends in tears. I feel for Mel. Damned awful spot she's in right now.
Miguel51 chapter 5 . 1/10
I loved how cool Michelle was about the whole lesbian thing. It's even better that she put her foot down though on the girls not doing their shaninigans in the studio. Well done, Michelle. You might make an actual adult someday.
Miguel51 chapter 4 . 1/10
'Ginny who?' is probably what Mel is thinking right at the end there. She's smitten with Sasha already. LOL
Miguel51 chapter 3 . 1/10
The part where Melanie hugged Sasha because Sasha needed it (even though she would NEVER EVER admit it)? Yeah, that part was awesome-sauce.
Miguel51 chapter 2 . 1/10
Loved how Mel and Sasha quip back and forth. Hilarious. That said, this bet they have going on could go really tits up. And not in a good way.
*Correction on my last review. I meant Mel is crushing on Ginny not Boo. Sasha's crushing on Boo. Oops. Anyhow, great stuff thus far!
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 1/10
Mel strikes more asexual than bi or gay but the thought of her crushing on Boo while macking with Sasha isn't an unpleasant one.
And now that I've said that, I suddenly remember that one line from Firefly, where Book is warning Mal about that 'special hell'...anyway, onto the next chapter!
beybeexd chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
All your story is great, I wish that you continue. In ch 8 my face was hurt from smiling, and I really had hope you will continue. Kisses!
kbbcw chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
epilogue epilogue epilogue. Great. now you've finished that story you need to start a new one or at least keep the coffee dates universe ticking over with fic. you are so talented and re keeping this fandom alive for me.
Mrs. Potter Chance chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Ok, so, I read this last night and had so much fun that around 2 in the morning my sister came to my room, begging me to stop laughing. This was a truly fantastic story, beautifully written and the characters remained true to themselves. I applaud to your work.
SuperGirl06 chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Very sweet ending. You kept the characters dead on through the whole story which I always see as a challenge. Thanks for finishing and thanks for sharing with us.
kbbcw chapter 7 . 6/9/2013