Reviews for Love changes EVERYTHING
crimsonwolf1221 chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
fucking spoil it damn it,i dont care!
crismonwolf1221 chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
ouch.
crimsonwolf1221 chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
uuuuuuhhhhhhh,things are gonna get junky from here on out(salutes)
crimsonwolf1221 chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
yaahhhh,real food(lost in tought of food)mmmmm
crimsonwolf1221 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
hhhhmmmm,*dirty thoughts*
I won't tell chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I freaken love him too! Keep it going girl or err boy?
Light of the Rising Sun chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
Okay I read all books in the Witch and Wizard series, including The Lost. I always wished Wisty could have a happily ever after with Pearce but it just didn't happen in the novels. I'm glad that you brought in some more of this complex, interesting relationship between Wisty and Pearce. I got absolutely obsessed with Pearce ever since he shockingly kissed Wisty in The Fire. I'm thrilled that you're team Wisty/Pearce just like me! I love how you portrayed Pearce like he's so terribly beautiful, like Prince Charming with a dark side, who can be unpredictable. He's just so freaking hot & gorgeous!
His relationship with Wisty is what makes him different from The One. It shows that despite everything he did, such as melting people's faces off & turning them into ash, he is still "able" to love, unlike The One who craves only power and control. I love how Pearce is arrogant, wicked, powerful, and yet devilishly attractive at the same time. He's like 2 sides of the same coin.
The only downside to your chapters is that as Wisty's love for Pearce continue to grow, she started being more nasty and bossy to Whit and Byron, which is the wrong thing to do, because I think she should speak to her family and friends with more respect instead of snapping at Whit. Whit is still her brother and her family after all.
But overall, I enjoyed these chapters a lot. Keep up the nice work, and please continue writing!

Btw: that previous review by RWang is me. I wrote that before I joined FanFiction.
RWang chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
Nina chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Please update! I love this story!
Angelicia chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Please finish it PPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE
shay chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Wow that was amazing but why would perce date wist and wisty would never fall for him but I wish u would make one about my true love BYRON SWAIN3
Team Pearce chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
update now!
sidbeak7 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I agree Pearce is evil but I love him.
Hello chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I know James Patterson
Pearces1fan chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
OMG I 3 PEARCE TOO! KEEP WRIGHTING I WANT TO HEAR IT END! U AND PEARCE ROCK WAHOO I FOUND SOMEONE ELSE WHO LIKES PEARCE IM SO HAPPY! :D