Reviews for Master of My Soul
Wow, i just finished reading this story and 'i will claim you' and i can not believe how amazing you write. Its hard to believe english is your second language. Id like to thnk you so very much for sharing your words with us. Honestly i think youve spoiled me, ive been looking for other stories to read but none of it can compare to how beautifully written this one is. Please continue to write stories, and dont let past troubles hinder you. I will follow and read whatever you make, regardless of the pairing or storyline.
I look forward to seeing more of your excellent work!
Wow, ive just finished reading this story and I absolutely adore it. You write so beatifully, it creates such a vivid image in my head. Honestly i think ive been spoiled, ive been looking for other stories to read but nothing can compare to this.
Please do come back and continue to write stories, you have no doubt that i will religiously follow you in whatever you choose to write about.
MB chapter 1 . 10/16
I feel awful. I was one of the people who was reading your story on wattpad and didn't even realize it was being plagiarized. When it disappeared out of my library, I went ballistic trying to find it. Though I'm glad you got things sorted out.

Now I can read from the rightful owner.

This book is really amazing. I'm glad I found it again.
CayStar chapter 45 . 7/21
Beautiful story! Thank you so much for sharing it.
Stolen Story chapter 1 . 7/1
Not sure if you have given someone permission to write it over in spanish but it says the story is written by him? u/4181087/Alex-Daniel
Santrice jarrett chapter 29 . 6/30
The love expressed between jacob and seth throughout this book is just...amazing! It says so much.
santrice jarrett chapter 32 . 7/1
This chapter was absolutely amazing! So much love in one story.
santrice jarrett chapter 31 . 7/1
He is definately pregnant :). The need for sex food and sleep? And his smell changed? Pregnant!
Santrice jarrett chapter 28 . 6/29
Aww I'm sad that this story was moved from wattpad where I could have voted after every chapter but I'm glad I still have the chance to read it. Thanks for writing this amazing story!
sweetiehahna chapter 20 . 6/12
OMG ... I swear to god, finding you was harder than I thought _ it's me, Sweetie Hahna from Wattpad who you gave the most vague message and leave her hanging ever since !
Paula chapter 46 . 6/9
Loved the story :D good work
venos chapter 45 . 6/10
it was a beautiful story .it make me cry and laugh . tnx u 4 beautiful story ~)/
venos chapter 41 . 6/9