Reviews for Blissful Vengeance
Type B Tsundere chapter 7 . 2/23/2016
Its over? Aww...
I really enjoyed this story though! You're a lovely writer! Stay awesome as well dearie!
sara xx chapter 6 . 2/18/2016
ahh you can't leave it like this! Update? lil smut maybe?
sara xx chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
Hey just wanted to say you've captured fletcher's voice perfectly I love this new angsty version of him even though we all know he's just a lil cinnamon roll. I'm seriously shipping these two soooo hard right now! Keep doing what ur doing ur kind of amazing at it.

PostScript: love what you've done w/genie!
Koro Usagi chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
Yes! Bring the Mud Boy into this! Please! Love your story so much, almost broke the eardrum of the person next to me when I saw your update!

Great writing, as usual,
KB
Type B Tsundere chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
Your story is really good and I hope you are able to update soon. Is the story really gonna be straight forward or is someone else gonna die? I'm kinda scared... Nevertheless, I love how flustered Fletcher gets with Red while he's cross-dressing, adorable ne? In regards to your question, I have only read parts of the Artemis Fowl series but I don't have a problem with spoilers.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Lurk
doglover200 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
This is one of my favourite fanfics, it's got a really good plot line, and I love Genie! I'm so glad someone else is writing a Red/Fletcher fanfic (something I haven't had the balls to do), cos this is one of my all time favourite ships, and I really think it deserves more love!
Koro Usagi chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Can't wait til you update next! X3 Great story with an awesome plot!

With love,
Koro Usagi
peacelovepigs94 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
I really love love love this story. I know it's been a while since you have updated but it would be so wonderfully great if you would continue. I'd be a very dedicated follower. Please let me know :)
Dragon's Flame of Life chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
love it! _
SippingWhiteTea chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
I randomly stumbled upon thus but, God, it'd been so long since I've read anything of Eoin Colfer's but thus I'd making me goo back and reread. Love the hints of red x half-moon in there.
SolR chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I feel like carp for not reviewing immediately. But oh well. I would love to see what Fletcher looks like cause I know I'll start laughing like crazy, but I have to admit that Fletcher would do anything to solve a case, case and crossdressing isn't even the worst thing he could possibly do. Anyways hope you update this story soon. Oh! And Genie is pretty awesome is she not?
"
Ershiyi chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Very interesting (and really funny). I hope you update soon.
LIAM WALSH chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
wow that was AWESOME!WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE COMING OUT!
A Lurker chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Gasp! My cover is blown! :O
weeeeell, This is awesome. seriously, your characterization is amazing! and I love the idea of Fletcher crossdressing for a case, it just fits his dedication. umm, umm... yeah, I'm not good at this reviewing lark, am I? ; anyways, This is one of my favourite stories for Half Moon, and I hope you update soon! Back to Lurking