Reviews for Blissful Vengeance
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Lurk
doglover200 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
This is one of my favourite fanfics, it's got a really good plot line, and I love Genie! I'm so glad someone else is writing a Red/Fletcher fanfic (something I haven't had the balls to do), cos this is one of my all time favourite ships, and I really think it deserves more love!
Koro Usagi chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Can't wait til you update next! X3 Great story with an awesome plot!

With love,
Koro Usagi
peacelovepigs94 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
I really love love love this story. I know it's been a while since you have updated but it would be so wonderfully great if you would continue. I'd be a very dedicated follower. Please let me know :)
Dragon's Flame of Life chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
love it! _
SippingWhiteTea chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
I randomly stumbled upon thus but, God, it'd been so long since I've read anything of Eoin Colfer's but thus I'd making me goo back and reread. Love the hints of red x half-moon in there.
SolR chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I feel like carp for not reviewing immediately. But oh well. I would love to see what Fletcher looks like cause I know I'll start laughing like crazy, but I have to admit that Fletcher would do anything to solve a case, case and crossdressing isn't even the worst thing he could possibly do. Anyways hope you update this story soon. Oh! And Genie is pretty awesome is she not?
"
Mr or Ms Tanuki chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Very interesting (and really funny). I hope you update soon.
LIAM WALSH chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
wow that was AWESOME!WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE COMING OUT!
A Lurker chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Gasp! My cover is blown! :O
weeeeell, This is awesome. seriously, your characterization is amazing! and I love the idea of Fletcher crossdressing for a case, it just fits his dedication. umm, umm... yeah, I'm not good at this reviewing lark, am I? ; anyways, This is one of my favourite stories for Half Moon, and I hope you update soon! Back to Lurking
TheNerds chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Thank you thank you thank you! This seriously made my day! Your idea of cross dressing Fletcher best idea ever, can't wait to see if he gets into any situations because of it. I got to say thank you again and to please update as soon as you can!
TheNerds chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Please I'm begging you please update this story. There isn't a lot of Half Moon stories here so you updating will definitely make it so much better. I really like the format of this story and love the plot so please answer my wishes and update soon!
SolR chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
YAY.(oh right sorry) theres such a lack of Half-Moon fics and the ones that are up ive read so many times. I can't wait to see what happens (oh! And if you make Red and Fletcher hate each other I will destroy you)