Reviews for The first Rebel
Guest chapter 25 . 12/12/2013
Please fix the typos.
bamafelix chapter 23 . 8/30/2013
I have to say while I feel that EVERY single chapter was rushed and a few things felt off, I still liked the story,
bamafelix chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
What? What the f*** was that? I'm a rebel. I want a girlfriend. I get laid-ope. I'm dead. No wait, I'm in another world and am immediately invited by two random people to go on a journey.
Seriously?...I mean maybe if you spread that out a little, but it was like that annoying guy from King of the HIll who speaks too fast...Boomhauer. Yeah that guy.
enigma95 chapter 25 . 7/7/2013
u have some grammar errors when wrting the story.
enigma95 chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
one day its finished hahahaha i loved this
TYZO300 chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
Wow it's amazing how you made a harem fig without sex and still made it interesting.
godofmadness43 chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
wow awesome!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
oh man that was epic!
PrototypeMarc627 chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
Best, awesome and epic. I feel honored when i see my username on your list.
WhiteCat2011 chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
This is one of the best stories that I have ever read in my life. Good job and keep up the good work!
AuthorKnight90 chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
Thanks. I really did enjoy your story.

On The side note (Warning/spoilers): Yeah I knew Noami would have a fit to find out Juan has slept with most of the girls.

BUT IT WAS HILARIOUSLY WORTH IT.

First ovas, then rebellion or whatever you have it.

To tell you the truth I didn't watch Queen's Blade Rebellion until after your chapter 21. I personally find this series o.k. compare to rebellion. I hope you at least come up with your own way of explaining the appearance and disappearance of the original cast. It was very confusing in Rebellion.

Your amazing in matching episodes while combining your own storyline with them. I can't get one stories of mine up.

Maybe the sequel could be called Return of a Rebel or Queen's Blade Rebellion: Wrath of a Rebel.

P.S. I also known about the grammer, yet it does bother me much.
TYZO300 chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
(Crying) OMG I feel so touched and honored and also excellent can't wait to see what you have in store for the rebellion story
godofmadness43 chapter 22 . 4/2/2013
oh dude that was so epic!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Wow I couldn't read this story. Grammatical errors all over the place and poor sentence structuring. It pisses me off how crap like this gets a lot of reviews but other stories suffer. Just stupid bandwagoning and mob mentality bullshit on this site.
PrototypeMarc627 chapter 21 . 3/16/2013