Reviews for The Flower That Blooms in Adversity
shadowwing1994 chapter 1 . 4/4
it's been a while since I actually cried over written material...no "cried" would be an underestimate.
A story bundled with such emotions..! a perfection on its own! truly amazing!
made me forget I was reading yaoi, made me forget the rating even
It was just a story of love and care...and oh it was just so amazing!
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 2/8
Poor Kuroko. That was sad, but at least it had a happy ending!
BlazeMary chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I-I'm not crying dammit! *sobs*
malothese chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
...this story is so beautiful
X.Break chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Omg, I love this so much. Since it was about prostitutes, I thought it was gonna be the usual M rated stuff but no. Omg, you made me love this fanfic so much. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME WHAT I DIDN'T EXPECT. *HUGGLES*
Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I dont know how to comment, but i do know that i wanted to read more. Thats how good it is. :)
Silenciosa chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Wow. The best AU story that I've read about KnB.
Confusion No Hime chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I was so moved by this story I have legit tears in my eyes.

It has been so long since I've read something as beautiful as this Thank you. Everything about it so perfect
BIG DICK chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
BLEAURGAHAJAUWJSKAJWHUHUHU SOBS AT THE END BECAUSE HAPPY KUROKO KAGAMI AKASHI AND AOMINE AND HAPPILY EVER AFTER FOR KAGAKURO

wish you could have added more in the end but whatever
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
My god you had me bawling! And I am one cold hearted bitch, mind you. Gawd that was amazing!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Ohmygodfeelings
nhimcon chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This is the most beautilful thing I have ever read.
Milliarc chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Great story 3
Fyrshi chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Awh, this is such a sweet story... even though there was that part in the middle of the story where I was sorely tempted to get up from my chair and rage around, this story was really quite fluffy. Despite my general dislike of fluff, I actually found this story really touching and cute, and I just wanted to thank you for writing such an emotional story and for putting so much love and care into it C:
HiItsUriChan chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I have one thing to say... And that is that this story i !

Good idea of the prostitution and stuffs and the characters really is fitted for the role. The description of the places, persons and objects is really well-detailed. The flow of the story is really good and 'organized', let's just say it's not confusing.
Though I really want to read a more detailed *cough* scene but it's okay because I think this story is focused more in drama and comfort. But I really hope for the moans and stuff because I was expecting those stuff because of the 'prostitution' label. And you shouldn't or just avoid using same terms over and over again. I've seen same phrases more than twice, I think.

But overall, it's a very nice story and I'll recommend this to my fujoshi friends. Hope this will help you to improve *smiles*