Reviews for Quid pro quo
PD4758PW chapter 7 . 10h ago
Very sorry for your loss. I really hope that you can find the strength and inspiration to continue writing - for both you and your Mom. Take care.
murphycat chapter 7 . 4/19
My deepest sympathy for the loss of your mother.
AnotherLaura chapter 7 . 4/19
Blessings to you and your family.
DogHouseEnterprises chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Interesting. More ... soon?
DNPLC chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
You make me wait so long for these. sigh...but worth it! :)
StartWriting chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Oh, and it is wonderful here as well. Thanks for sharing, and it is still worth waiting for.
kaleen1212 chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
My, my, I must say you know how to write! You have real talent! Love this story!
StartWriting chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Oh. (pronounced in the same way as Valentina) Beautiful. Though I hate him with another woman, she actually is not another woman. The touches, the hints, the mystery, the tension. Thank you so much for this. And, I really don't mind waiting.
murphycat chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Well done chapter
murphycat chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Very intricate and fascinating plot. I like the timelines interspersed, but I would like to see more of Della. Great writing.
StartWriting chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Magnificent. Thanks for posting
kaleen1212 chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Too long between chapters. This story is simply too goo too have to wait for!
StartWriting chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
You are so good with words and atmospheres, it's beautiful really. I like the mystery, I like the waitress' name is Mae, I like the 'I understand' from Della. I like the building up of tension, not sure what tension it is yet, but it's so mixed and thorough, it's addictive. Thank you for sharing, and yes, it takes you a long time, but it's definetely worth waiting for.
But don't make us wait too long ;-)
kaleen1212 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Love this story! The flashbacks are so clever! Look forward to the next chapter.
tengland2 chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Not sure about this one. Read it a couple of times and just can't seem to figure it out. Missing something, just not sure what. Maybe I'll never figure it out.