Reviews for Quid pro quo
MARY S chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
So very sorry for your loss. My mom passed away recently,so I can empathize.
I hope you will continue to write if you feel you want to. My work helps me to cope.
This story is wonderful. I read it a while ago and forgot the plot, so it was a pleasure to re-read it again!
I like what you've done with Perry and Della. I have always loved these characters. You treatment of them is very close to the story line from the 1950's series.
Thanks for writing .
Skysea chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
I'm sorry about your loss. Take time to rest before you continue on. You have a really good story
and when u are ready your readers will also be ready. /
Barbara Lambert chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
Prayers are with you in this difficult time.
SuzyQ chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
I am so extremely sorry for your loss. Having lost my own mother and best friend I can only too well understand your grief. I can tell you with a certainty, though, that the day will come when the acute pain will somewhat ease and you will find enjoyment in living again.
PD4758PW chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
Very sorry for your loss. I really hope that you can find the strength and inspiration to continue writing - for both you and your Mom. Take care.
murphycat chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
My deepest sympathy for the loss of your mother.
AnotherLaura chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Blessings to you and your family.
DogHouseEnterprises chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Interesting. More ... soon?
DNPLC chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
You make me wait so long for these. sigh...but worth it! :)
StartWriting chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Oh, and it is wonderful here as well. Thanks for sharing, and it is still worth waiting for.
kaleen1212 chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
My, my, I must say you know how to write! You have real talent! Love this story!
StartWriting chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Oh. (pronounced in the same way as Valentina) Beautiful. Though I hate him with another woman, she actually is not another woman. The touches, the hints, the mystery, the tension. Thank you so much for this. And, I really don't mind waiting.
murphycat chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Well done chapter
murphycat chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Very intricate and fascinating plot. I like the timelines interspersed, but I would like to see more of Della. Great writing.
StartWriting chapter 4 . 12/9/2012