Reviews for I'll Wait Forever
sarah.provo.5 chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
God please update soon. I wanna know what happens!
TheNinjaOfEpic chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Aw man, good luck with school. It can be a pain but YOUU MUST PREVAAIL. For the new chapter...I'll wait forever.
(Ehehe. See what I did there.)
Lifeclaw chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
This reminds me of Wish. Love it so far, keep up the good work!
NikaChuS2 chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
A wonderful story but I thought Matthew was an angel?
P3ace9797 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I wish you luck on your exams! (Salutes)
yachiidere chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Don't worry take your time!
Good luck
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
I think the ending should be bittersweet. Happy and sad all at once. There should be death, mean I know, but that's all that comes to mind. But I really don't think torturing either angel should be involved. If you don't want death, that is even better. I really like it so far, so don't disappoint with the ending, Kay? Meow.
HetalianGirl chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Yay! You're back! Please have a happy ending!? I couldn't bear it if Lovi and Feli and Luddy and everyone else didn't get their happy ending! I love this little story and hate sad endings to cute, loving stories like this one! Please be happy! Please!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
They broke up? NOOOOO PLEAAAASE MAKE IT HAPPY! (*Has been reading to many sad fics lately XD*) This is really good! Update soon is all the advice I can give XD
Iggybunny chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Make it a happy ending! please. If it's a sad ending I might be constantly sad for a week again (I read something very sad and I cried so hard) so please make it happy!

Love your story btw
yachiidere chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Pleaaase ; A ; I love this so much
And they broke up? That broke my kokoro ; u ;
Ahsdjka I want to see next chapter u
Bluejay139 chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Hi again! Okay, that last guest review was me too because my iPad logged me out without me noticing soooo anywho, I'll tell you once again how fantastic this fic is! I can't wait to see what happens with this! The romance is so sweet! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Oh my gosh! Amazing story! Poor Luddy and Feli! They MUST be together! :O Keen for more! :)
spellmaster500 chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
so cute! i love it so much! i need more!