Reviews for How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?
ddubgirl chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
Awe loved it
wolfgurl39 chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
Keep up the good work cant wait for chapter 29
Marie-Eve chapter 27 . 5/21/2013
This story is awesome! Please continue the story :)
ddubgirl chapter 27 . 4/13/2013
Loved this story
Can't wait for more
piercethealex666 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Dude this is amazing! First Blue Bloods fan fic that I've started and liked! O: :3 Feel special about that lol3
soagirl81 chapter 26 . 2/4/2013
Another great chapter. I can't get enough of this story.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/29/2012
Continuing to love the story, great chapters as always very festive as well :)
JC-SFGiants chapter 23 . 11/16/2012
Fantastic story love it's uniqueness and it's creativity keep it coming :D
Guest chapter 23 . 11/16/2012
I feel like i'm repeating myself but yet again another amazing chapter as always full of emotion and extremely well written.

As always hope to see more :)
ryans daughter chapter 23 . 11/15/2012
Loved that Danny is a big softie could see everyones face as they asked them to share their special day. Please update soon :)
ryans daughter chapter 22 . 11/14/2012
Another great chapter. Loved the whole relaxed theme after all the drama. Can't wait for the wedding please update soon :)
Guest chapter 22 . 11/12/2012
As with the previous 21 chapters this was no different another fantastic chapter full of emotion. As always looking forward to more. :)

Keep up the great work
ryans daughter chapter 21 . 11/9/2012
Amazing loved it. What a proposal Danny Reagan the romantic love him so much please update soon. As always your writing is wonderful :)
Guest chapter 21 . 11/6/2012
Lovely chapter as always extremely well written as well. You can always sense the emotions that these people are going through.

Looking forward to more as always :)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/5/2012
Fantastic chapter as per usual. Got me wondering if Kyla will say yes or maybe there will be an unexpected twist.
I also loved the Danny/Jackie scene you can just feel the chemistry they have and how much they care and
trust eachother.

Although I have to disagree with Top Gear and the Graham Norton show being the joys of British television :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »