Reviews for Mission Accomplished
RG chapter 6 . 6/10
For fuck's sake, stop using the fucking present tense! Use the past tense like other sensible writers, moron.
Me chapter 10 . 5/17
hello! really loving this fic and the original ideas. just wondering if this is going to be continued or not? Also, really looking forward to more MH! Clint XD
Ebenbild chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
Yes, please explain Barton, Master of Death without magic! Poor, poor Fury xDDD
I hope you still update this one because it is interesting and kind of hilarious.
Lang Krista chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
Well geez, so two chapters after my previous review and it's fixed. Except for the chapters before that. Good for you! It wasn't a major issue but just annoying, like walking with a little stone in your shoe.
Lang Krista chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
Hiya, I'm not done reading this story, I don't know when I will be but when I do finish I'll try to drop a proper review. So far I'm enjoying it and your original ideas.
Meanwhile, could you please fix your little farewell at the end of each chapter? I'm not sure if it's a typo or if you just don't know Japanese but the word is "sayonara" not "sayanora". Also "ja ne" or "ja mata ne" would be more appropriate because it means "see you" or "see you later" and not "goodbye" (sayonara) which is a lot more final-sounding. Up to you.
Slytherin Studios chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
nicely done, please update soon.
pikachucat chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
Winggs chapter 10 . 1/21/2015
Please update soon :-)
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
is it abandoned?
NobodyJinx chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
This story is so- so whoo! I've never read a Harry is Clint story that has such smooth transmissions! I do hope you continue to update my friend!
Psyka chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Owwie ow it hurts to laugh this much i love it please oh please please please update again soon
Me chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
that was awesome! just read this all in one go XD anyway please update soon as it has been awhile according to the update date. really want to see more MH! Clint as well as BAMF Clint.
OfficialAmestrianMilitary chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
EatAToadJerkfaces chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
I'm liking this so far! Can't wait to see where you go with it!