Reviews for Not Oblivious
Nane05 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I want to cry too. thats so sad. I realy hope Kazuha becomes happy with this other guy, even he is not that perfekt for her.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This fanfiction is the first par aof many, right?
Devil's Secret chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is wonderful. You should continue. I can't wait 4 the next chap. .
midnightsolitaire chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is definitely good. I love how you made the thought of Conan's situation as Heiji's fear so he won't come after Kazuha. But it's sad. I feel for these two detectives... Anyway, nice work! I made an inspiration for another story coz of this! Thank u! :)
Ayanjae chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I almost cried when Heiji cried. Seriously, this is so sad, but Heiji is an idiot. -..-
DC Lover chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is so good, yet so sad, ah it made me cry! :( Really good though.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
j'ai trop aimé BUT IT SO SAAAAADD i_i
Animevy116 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This kinda made me cry/ die on the inside. This is SO AWESOME! It great to see that for once, Fanfiction didn't end on a happy note (not that that is a bad thing.) YOU. ARE. AWESOME.
-Animevy116
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh Heiji you idiot! :( :( :( Nice story, but he really is an idiot.
twinklepop chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
very nice story, how u explain what happen in the manga. this is really fit their ups and downs Heiji emotion for Kazuha. Really match their relationship. U make me feel Shinichi was so bad to hurt Ran. Heiji is so sweet and overprotective of -done

P.S the name is also my penname on ff :))
salimaran08 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That was really sad,and it does need a happy sequel XD!pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Miss Detective chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love this story! Despite the sad ending...you know, you should make it into more than one chapter. But, it's probably best to keep at one. Man, I feel like crying...SOB! :"(
chibi-Nao chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Heiji is so STUPID! How can he give up Kazuha using such a lame excuse as to protecting her from danger! She won't be happy without him!
sad story!
kyunyo chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wow, I have to say that this is a really beautiful take on the relationship between Heiji and Kazuha. C: I really love how you took the canon fact that Heiji is oblivious and attached a story to explain why exactly and how he isn't. It's really heartbreaking, especially at the end, but it is understandable why he'd do that to her and to him. ;-;

BUT yeah, it's really beautifully heartbreaking.

Who am I kidding, let me express my love for you and this fic: ahskjdhaskdsk aasdkjsdsd WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME. OW KOKORO HURTS REALLY BAD my feels , i can't. you just had to run over my feels a million times with this, aghasdnasd. -sobs grossly on the floor- Nonono aghsd. ow, feels. You just... ;_; oh that hurts like a mother.;;; But its so beautiful, what beautiful pain is this. -sobcreys;;-
XoXo chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
You made me cry...*sob*
Besides making a few grammatical mistakes, I would say I like it because overall the flow was good and you have managed to portray a likeliness of what would it be like and makes it looks believable to the readers too. Good job!