Reviews for The Bear and the Monster
sugarandpepper chapter 1 . 3/23
Hi !
I didn't even know there was a fanfic site for city hunter! I really hated the ending and I expected something more ;) I am glad your fanfic fulfilled my craving! The drama was really incomplete and I wish it was more like your story :( I loved the part where he paid in advance! So adorable! I really love your ideas!

wishing to write more fanfics
sugarandpepper
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Nice continuation.
Captainswanshipper1812 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Sweet
yami yasi chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
hi , thank you for this beautiful ending . i really loved it . i loved yoon sung very much and that ending was on my nerve beacuse i wanted more . but your ending was very good and satisfying .
write more about my lovely yoon sung (lee min ho)
KorePotter chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Hello!
Love your fic. I think we all left with that impression. Is this the end? Do you only look and Smiling and longer? What happened next! Hahaha! For both read you was a relief. I can now say I have a way with which fantasize and live in peace.
Genial!
Although my comment is also another purpose. Can I translate your story? Respect copyright rights. So why do not worry, you'll never steal a story that did not cost me sweat and effort. Please! I think your story is great and I want to reach people like me, our official language is Spanish.
I hope you give me such CONSENT.
Hugs and tears of gratitude for writing this final :'3
KoréP
remuslives chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Lol, plus there's that awkward little fact about Da-hye being his half sister.

:) paying her in advance, nice.

great ending! well done!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I wish this is how City HUnter ended. And not the weird rushed ending.
Fandom Scum chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I loved the "I'm going to owe you some money." Line. It really brought out his character. He was a very comical character when it suited him and those times were many in the actual series, so this slid right into his personality range. Well done. XD It's a cute little add on that I enjoyed very much.
- Fighting!
Mari-bae697 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
That was beautiful. I'm crying right now, that's how beautiful that was. Your writing is very impressive, I like the style you chose and I seriously think that you should keep writing. Thank you so much for this! I also think that their meeting again, was way too short. I mean during that time when she was at the airport (in the actual drama) I was screaming at my computer screan, wanting to know if he was alive. At the end of the drama I kept wondering if there was another episode or an epilogue of some sort. The drama just ended too quickly. So thank you. Thank you very much, you've created an excellent ending to one of my favorite dramas. :)
L4N498 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Amazing! I was never happy with the ending of City Hunter but this was like... like it was real like it "really happened" (in the drama) Lol
Loona22 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Thank you for writing this very fitting ending. It has been killing me that we didn't even get to see a proper
kiss at the end of the series.
I really wish they would have used your ending - thanks for sharing your vision with us! :)
RiEun chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
The more I read this, the more I actually wished it would've happened. Good job! c8
Favorite!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
OMG. THIS is the ending that should have been there. The ending for me in the real drama was a bit hard to interpret. But this one, .. OMG, the part with the $1000 kiss was epic. Like, that was was utterly beautiful. Just simply perfect. Please write more! You write really well
mun3litKnight chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
The ending should have been like this I was like "What the hell? That's it?" you just see him drive off like what is that I was anticipating at least like a minute more so much can happen in sixty seconds.
writingwhimseys chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Dude, you are awesome. I finished City Hunter last night (new favorite drama by far) and heartily disliked the vague ending. But this fanfic redeems it ten-fold. Love the use of the ring and money- totally forgot about the former in the heat of the drama. Excellent job, my good fellow!