Reviews for The Bear and the Monster
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 3/26
I wish this is how City HUnter ended. And not the weird rushed ending.
Bankai neko chapter 1 . 1/21
I loved the "I'm going to owe you some money." Line. It really brought out his character. He was a very comical character when it suited him and those times were many in the actual series, so this slid right into his personality range. Well done. XD It's a cute little add on that I enjoyed very much.
- Fighting!
fanfictionMarsbars2214996 chapter 1 . 1/6
That was beautiful. I'm crying right now, that's how beautiful that was. Your writing is very impressive, I like the style you chose and I seriously think that you should keep writing. Thank you so much for this! I also think that their meeting again, was way too short. I mean during that time when she was at the airport (in the actual drama) I was screaming at my computer screan, wanting to know if he was alive. At the end of the drama I kept wondering if there was another episode or an epilogue of some sort. The drama just ended too quickly. So thank you. Thank you very much, you've created an excellent ending to one of my favorite dramas. :)
L4N498 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Amazing! I was never happy with the ending of City Hunter but this was like... like it was real like it "really happened" (in the drama) Lol
Loona22 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Thank you for writing this very fitting ending. It has been killing me that we didn't even get to see a proper
kiss at the end of the series.
I really wish they would have used your ending - thanks for sharing your vision with us! :)
RiEun chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
The more I read this, the more I actually wished it would've happened. Good job! c8
Favorite!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
OMG. THIS is the ending that should have been there. The ending for me in the real drama was a bit hard to interpret. But this one, .. OMG, the part with the $1000 kiss was epic. Like, that was was utterly beautiful. Just simply perfect. Please write more! You write really well
mun3litKnight chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
The ending should have been like this I was like "What the hell? That's it?" you just see him drive off like what is that I was anticipating at least like a minute more so much can happen in sixty seconds.
writingwhimseys chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Dude, you are awesome. I finished City Hunter last night (new favorite drama by far) and heartily disliked the vague ending. But this fanfic redeems it ten-fold. Love the use of the ring and money- totally forgot about the former in the heat of the drama. Excellent job, my good fellow!
KaterinaRoos chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Why weren't you the screenwriter for the end of City Hunter? WAE!? I would've loved to see this on screen.
Kee E-Qing chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Like Like Like
klove1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
The ending the drama needed. Now it feels like the story has ended. And I love the whole giving her ring thing without much explanation about where he's been, why he is looking healthy... So much like him. Super cute idea about paying her for a kiss. Wonderful! Thanks.
I rewatched the drama a few month ago, so it was a pleasant surprise when I searched through the site and found your story. Thanks.
xXblb96Xx chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love City Hunter, I'm moving to Seoul next year. Any recommendations?
kash.leeminho chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
lovely! I adored that you incorporated their skinship menu stipulations-do you read dramabeans' recaps? If not you should they're great. I love what you did here!
wonderlustx chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
this is the ending the show needed (":