Reviews for The Unfortunately True Confessions
Llyrica chapter 21 . 8/6/2016
Somehow this has, for me, hit that perfect blend of humor and reality. :)
To the author (if he or she is still active and sees this): Thank you for writing and sharing!
Irbis chapter 21 . 7/29/2016
I hope you will eventually finish the story. Even if it'll take a couple more years for you to pick it up again, I will be looking forward to it.
Irbis chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
I love that you're writing suposedly 'boring' daily routine. I think it's so refreshing. And it does feel like a real diary.
Irbis chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
I loved how this went and her explanation. Very nice!
Irbis chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
One thing I really like is how she takes time to learn how to speak a completely foreign language. No matter how easy fiction usually makes it look like, it isn't, and fluency takes years of hard work. So, nicely done on that.
Irbis chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
I don't usually read LotR, but the summary left me curious and it is funny. Realistically (sort of) kind of funny.
Faithful Reader chapter 21 . 7/27/2015
Please update this story is amazing. Truly an original character without a single due characteristic.
Phenylketonurics chapter 21 . 5/31/2015
I will literally cry if I never get to see Candes and Gorvon get married. This is such a well-written story, and most of all, it's relatable. Thank you, it's amazing.
Ezezaguna chapter 21 . 5/7/2015
I love this story ! It's great to see this famous adventure from another point of view ! And I like the character of Gorvon, which I didn't know from the original story...

I hope that you will update soon ! :D
Guest chapter 21 . 3/14/2015
This is pretty good. I hope you update soon, even though it's been over a year... Keep up the good work!:)
CAreaderGirl chapter 21 . 2/16/2015
Love this story! I hope you get a chance to update soon :)

Please let us know if something's wrong or anything!

Thanks for writing!

Rhonnie
Nightbloodwolf chapter 21 . 2/12/2015
Omg...I am amazed by this fic. I am totally shipping them! Woot! I'm scared though of what could happen, had me on the edge of my seat! Please keep updating. I love the direction you're taking and I would love to read more!

There are some grammar mistakes, but I can overlook those. Especially since in a diary format sometimes we forget about grammar lol.

Please keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Gladoo89 chapter 21 . 1/30/2015
Whaaat? How could have I reached the last chapter of this story so fast?!

Your fanfiction is so refreshing, I'm addicted to it :).

I like a lot Candice & I hope Gorvon will stay alive (maybe Boromir too? let's say thinking about her awesome onion soup made him resist more the temptation of the ring...)

I know you haven't updated in more than a year but I still hope you will. :)
Cupcake155 chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
this is very good.
Almost Funny chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
I just stumbled upon this and have to say that it's stinkin' hilarious! Love it!