Reviews for Second Generation
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Excitinggg. I love this story just because it's such a good idea. *Looks around shadily* I wish I would have thought of it...
celestialstarynight chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
and his long forgotten love :3
hi Alan, it's very late at night or very early in the morning depending on how you look at it. what would you consider 2am?
-Sammy the sleepless
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Are the Cobras gonna have kids joining this?
celestialstarynight chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
i really want to know why they would all move there...
TELL ME GORDIE! TEDDY COMMANDS IT! don't make me call my cousins ;)
-Tedward the awesome and his cousins the Frog brothers
GordiesGirl7 chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Aw! I love it!Update soon,I always be reading it!
celestialstarynight chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
oh but they will Jamie ;)
kittenphoenix chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is amazinnnggg
celestialstarynight chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
the town sounds so boring! i thought it would be cooler now that they are back :( major disappointment
i really shouldn't have given my older brother's name as a name 4 one of the kids cuz now everytime i c Kevin i think of my brother, and that's y i laughed uncontrollably when Kevin Lachance said his new house was cute X)
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Interesting with Chris on The View... It's good. I say don't add a girl to the story. It's already unique so that would kinda make it more cliched.
celestialstarynight chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
hey! i said there should be a girl too! okay so i said daughter but still :)
question, was the View in the movie? cuz i dont remember it and this is like the 3rd story u used it in
and to answer your question mini Gordie, you r moving to the View cuz you are a douche bag! :D :) X) XP
GordiesGirl7 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Great story!Is there gonna be a girl,though? Update soon!
celestialstarynight chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
good question gord-o i wonder the same thing
and please tell me the james's older brother's name is peter cuz you said james was his second son. i'd also be fine if he was named after teddy. and one of the guys needs a daughter! not vern though... im probably messing with your plot right now so i'll shut up and go to bed :)
celestialstarynight chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
oh yeah! keving and james are mine! and harrison is mine too :)
p.s. i kow i said in my last review i was gonna sleep but what the hay?
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Phoenix. Nice touch of course. I like the way its written, kind of a cool way. Theee idea is good.
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I actually like the beginning Gordon! The summary is pretty good too.