Reviews for Hunter's Lullaby
QueenWoofy chapter 16 . 6/19
I loved this story! Great job. I'm sure I'll read it again.
Castianamicheals chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
Awesome story. I loved it.
Briannon chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
I have to say I'm impressed with your description of the birth. Most fics have the birth happening within a couple of hours, yours was very realistic. My stepsister had a baby a few months ago and she slept through the first four to six hours of the labour. Few people realise that childbirth is really a beautiful process, something sacred, and it's and amazing bonding experience for the mother and father.
reignbowz chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that the correct spelling of the runic alphabet is Futhork... It's an easy mistake to make and your story is wonderful, but I just wanted to let you know about the misspelling as I'm sure spell check doesn't have it. :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
This was the best MPEG ever. I want to read more about their lives.
LeeMarieJack chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
Almost perfect, just one more problem to deal with.
LeeMarieJack chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
Dean is going to do it. No stopping this train now. they are going to live through it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 2/6/2014
Getting close now. Off on a new adventure, both of them.
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
Dean's about to get a dose of the most real thing that can possibly happen to a person. There is no going back, there is no way to say no, I don't want to do this. It will happen with or without your permission.
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
These pregnancy months are just great. Poor Dean and hormones. Poor Sam, having to put up with Dean and hormones.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
Dealing with their problems, one at a time. Too bad Bobby has to be classified as a problem.
goddamnitijustwantausername chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
fucking magnificent
Link's Rose chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
Hey, I was preemie too! Same weight, 4lb 2oz, same time, five weeks!
Chronos guardian chapter 16 . 10/15/2013
Oh that was great and I'm glad that they finally told Bobby (well sort of, he figured it out). I believe he and Ellen would be one of those that accepts them even with the whole truth.
Exultation of the Gryphon chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
This is really a good story. It was intense at the right moments and if flowed through the nine months very well without dragging in the slightest. The relationship between them as they worked through their problems seemed rather realistic.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »