Reviews for The Hard Way
verywickedme chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Loved, loved, loved.
Em chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Perhaps she Calpitialised it depending on who's speaking? It's been a while since I've read them ap maybe I'm wrong, but like Bella would put more importance on being a Prueblood than Herminone would so she gets a capital letter?
Empress DeSade chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Love this! Definitely a new favorite.
Smayz chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
So hot.
redsneakers chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I first read this on last night but I was on my tablet so I didn't review. Firstly, let me say that you have a way with words :) Secondly, I love your stories. Now since I'm on my PC I can mention things that I like about this one.

Bellatrix's logic never ceases to amaze me. Even though she was assigned to such a boring and (seemed to be rather) unimportant task, she managed to twist it to her liking that maybe Voldemort believed that Bellatrix "can bring him the boy" since she "his most faithful". It is a good point to bring up in the story, though. You didn't even need to write about her pride for us to know that Bellatrix was, indeed, very proud of her position.
And another thing I like about this is when you mentioned about Grimmauld Place's ownership and that Bella should have owned the place because she was the oldest Black. You brought up the fact that the Wizarding world was based on a patriarchal society and that (pure-blood) women were considered less than the males and that Bellatrix didn't like the idea.
The scene with Rodolphus was a surprise! I didn't expect that at all!
As for the smut scene.. well, let's just say I had trouble falling asleep for a while after reading this last night ;)
Anyway, will it be too much if I ask for a sequel? I know you're working on another story but this is too good to be a oneshot. I want to know what happens to Hermione afterward.

Well then, I'm going to stop rambling now. Thank you for sharing this with us :)
RielleB chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Lets start with congratulating you since the Muse seems to be awaken from its comatose state :D and then on to the story.

I wont really comment on the typos and stuff, but you probably going to need to read it again just for final checking, the glaring one is "Grimmuald" which should be "Grimmauld" oh well XD

Interesting, so is that mean that the House has its own thoughts on who is its rightful owner? and therefore allowing Bellatrix to enter? and why the other Death Eater didn't follow her inside? and kudos for the thought of mentioning the Black house as a fortress, it is essentially a fort of defense for the Order.

Oh Ron, so suck to be you XD and you too Rod, ouch on the multiple stab-wounds. Ron and Rod, Ha!

Okay, I'm interested in what went through Hermione's mind when she just decided to sit there, seemingly resigned to her faith, I mean one minute she was running and then she was sitting, but then again, this is Bellatrix we are talking about, Hermione probably think she didn't stand a chance.

I dont usually like dub-con, but I actually smirk when you write about the basic pleasure charm, goodbye lube, you're not needed anymore. Hm... since it was a basic charm, does it mean there is a level of pleasure charm? no? okay, that's probably just my mind being pervy.

Nice of Hermione to be able to think of something to shift Bellatrix's attention to Fletcher, she does have a pretty high pleasure threshold.

Overall, it really put a pleasant twist of the saying, keep your friends close and your enemy closer *grin* great job as always, darling
vengeance chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
*drools*
this was epic. Too bad its a one shot xD Great Job!
Anon chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I very much enjoyed this.
sugarplumfairy123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
this is sooo good! please wrie a sequel!
wild artemis chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
hmm i say there needs to be a sequel
imperfectionisunderrated chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh a new fic. You didn't mention this, I assume it was a new idea?
*kicks Alan's butt* You wrote Grimmuald Place both times.
Hm interesting idea, putting Bella with the other Death Eaters who were watching Grimmauld Place on September 1st. And for the first time you don't have school today, isn't that just great? :D
Wow we get to see this from Bellatrix's pov and we see into her head, that's great and definitely new from you.
Lol those morons, playing with the railing, honestly -_-
Hm interesting idea, after all Bella's been there many times as a child, if Snape could enter so can she. Did I say interesting? Add clever to that.
Huh why didn't the other Death Eaters follow Bellatrix? They noticed that she made the house appear.
Aand the worst consequences Ron ever had to face for not being Harry. Ouchie.
Hm I like how you mingle Hermione's fear and defiance. She's a Gryffindor but Bellatrix is Bellatrix and she's pretty terrifying (but not for me hehe).
HAHAHA that was a deadly surprise :D Bellatrix was so hilarious in this scene xD And the description was so real that I grimaced and almost felt sick. Excellent job :)
"He looks so much better now than he ever has" Why do people not appreciate her sense of humour? I think she's hilarious xD
Well, I must say that Hermione's lie was convincing. Too bad her face betrayed her.
Yuck, she didn't even was his blood off the knife? Bella..
Uh oh, wrong move, willingly sitting on Bellatrix's bed.. What were you thinking, Hermione?
How interesting that threats of pain didn't work, giving her pleasure on the other hand..
Hm Hermione still managed to keep some information from Bellatrix, perhaps the most important one; the reason behind them wanting the locket.
Oh I liked this, it was original and you know I really like that. Not that you would come up with a story that's not original. And it's your story, which makes everything three times better. Excellent job as always, love :3 Also, I still managed to be the first reviewer which on the one hand is good, on the other hand shame on the people who didn't leave a review *glares at them* Oh and redsneakers says hi xD