Reviews for Just One Look
mkbpwb01 chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
Lovely story. I hope they get back with each other in season 7!
purdys pal chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
Another wonderful story. The scene where Sam Sam calls Elsa is one which always sticks in my mind and you have definitely done it justice. Thank you for sharing it with us.
storyfan101 chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Oh, that was so very sweet. I remember getting caught up in the phone call during that episode. You captured those small moments and turned them into a beautiful relationship.
i luv ewansmile chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Awww. Great story.
i luv ewansmile chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Wow. Poor Samuel. Elsa is so good for him. Nice chapter.
FicreaderT chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
I've been busy and got a little behind on my fic reading so I finally got to red the rest of this story. Nicely done! I enjoyed how you incorporated plot points from the show and expanded on them.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
I loved your take on Sam and Elsa behind the scenes, especially Fail Safe/Scorched Earth parts from Sam's POV - it had to be so hard for him and she was there for him every step of the way. Loved watching them grow and mature as a couple through the tough times. Excellent job!
LN8866 chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Awwww! What a great ending! I like alternate view!
southpawokpoet chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Thank you, "Liver Quivers". dusty
DKougar chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
The scene where Sam leaves that message for Elsa, thinking it may be his last ever, is one of my favorite BN moments! So I REALLY enjoyed your take on the lovely, loving aftermath. Sam is no longer a "Boy Toy" & Elsa is not just a "Sugar Mommy".

I'm usually bored unless things are bloody, burning, or blowing up! Lovey-dovey romance is not my fav, but you have written one that I have so very much enjoyed & been moved by. Thanks
FMSMandi chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Very nice chapter.
purdys pal chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Oh Wow, this has to be one of your best ever chapters. So beautifully written I felt I was there as Elsa had to deal with the agony of waiting and then gathering the strength to cope with her broken lover. You captured all the emotions of the couple in truly believable manner.
DKougar chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
I am openly weeping! OMG, such angst on a Friday morning! This was very believably written & the character's reactions really made sense. I could totally put myself in Elsa's place & feel her doubts resolve.

Great job & thanks for the experience!
southpawokpoet chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
As usual, truly beautiful. rest gently please. dusty
LN8866 chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Omg! That was incredible! Made me cry! *LeeLee runs off to find tissues* I love how Elsa took such good care of Sam.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »