Reviews for The Jealousy Game
Sunni chapter 27 . 11/30/2013
Gotta love it! You should incorporate my favorite cheeshy pick up line in this fine story establishmenterra that you have set up! "Dang girl... are you my appendix? Because I dont understand how you work but this feeling in my stomach makes me wanna take you out!" Well, you dnt have to but as a local wierdo it is my job to make people smile and want to back away slowly... Now I am worse than Nudge..
Sincerely Love,
Sunni
anne chapter 27 . 7/21/2013
MAKE MORE CHAPTERS YOU DOUCHE BAG LEAVING ME AT A CLIFF HANGER WTH?!
SteamPrincess chapter 27 . 6/14/2013
YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY IT GENDEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR PLZ BE GIRL PLZ BE GIRRRLLLLL
Vipressa chapter 27 . 6/10/2013
Nice job Ella! Sorry, I haven't been reviewing. Stressed out.
ANNE chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
FANG IS A HOT IDIOT SAM NEEDS TO BE MORE SMART...that's all i have to say
BlackWingedAngel chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
This story really sucks ass sorry...
Forever-Unknown69 chapter 27 . 5/26/2013
Ugh, stop making Fang a jerk. They need to get along already. It's been 27 chapters and what's with Max and Sam? Seriously? I can understand why Fang would do that. Max is being so ridiculous. How could you make that happen between the two? Fang really loves her. Why can't you people see that? Keep up the great work! Peace Out
Fireheart03 chapter 27 . 5/26/2013
This story is good but so damn confusing i mean srsly whos woth who. Whag gojng knqith jeb. Who hates/loves who? Im so confuzzled. But it is rly an awseome story.
maximumgirl33 chapter 27 . 5/25/2013
Great make another chapter pleaseeeeeeeees please please please
An Insane Asylum Full of Roses chapter 27 . 5/25/2013
MORE! BABYNESS!
SteamPrincess chapter 26 . 4/21/2013
Aw I was hoping for a chapie :( the last was okay but it was SOOOOOO SHORT
Guest chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
FAX! I NEED FAX! I SHIP FAX, BUT YOU'RE RUINING IT! STOP THE SAX, WE NEED FAX! Hey, that rhymed! Ad there's a shiny thing in the corner! Preeeeettty! FAX! FAX! FAX! Shiny!
Sadie Wilkes chapter 25 . 3/29/2013
Love this! Please update more!
TheNudgeChannel chapter 25 . 3/27/2013
Wow, Ella's being mean. I don't get why nudge is mad. Fang must be really confuzzled. And max seems so depressed! I think that there should be more Fax. Thank god for iggy!
Regards,