Reviews for Natsu Dragneel and the 5 Smiles of Lucy Heartfilia
Raizen Mitsugi chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
First , it is Magnolia , not Mongolia.
Magnolia is also a name of a brand of milk sold ,
while Mongolia is located in China , which are totally different .

Secondly , it is typical of Natsu to be jealous.
I have not seen him like that b4.
IDK , I haven't finish watching fairy tail yet.

But overall , it is quite interesting .
SazHearT chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
Sooo cuteeee!
CupcakeMountian chapter 6 . 7/4/2016
this is the sweetest story i have ever read
Shidake chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
This entire story is just so sweet! Awwwwwwwww!
booklover551 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
I love this story so much! I don't know if this is just me, but I also think it would be cool to write one for Natsu's smiles or something like that! Anyways, awesome job!
Faolan chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
That was one of the best things I have ever read. I love sappy anime stories and that one was perfect. You got the character's behaviors, mannerisms and patterns of speech perfect. I laughed so hard when Reedus realized he didn't have the right color red for Lucy's embarrassment! I was able to visualize the whole story just as clearly as if I was watching Fairy Tail on the screen in front of me. It was actually disappointing when I had to remind myself that this was not a real episode. I was on the edge of my seat and as disappointed as the rest of the guild, hoping Lucy would have finally showed Natsu EXACTLY what the fifth smile meant. Great job and thank you.
Sayonari214 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I love you, I love your stroy (do I sound creepy?) lol reading this for I don't know how many times and still makes my heart flutter. Nalu Nalu Nalu
FT Fangirl chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
Aww! What an adorable story!
HanaYumiTenshi chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Its such a cute story :3 3
Sayonari214 chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Awwww... the fifth smile, how sweet xD
AngelApplesauce chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
The entire book was amazing,and I think you should do another one, like a sequel, and just make it about Lucy and Natsu using their smiles, or maybe what they wanted to happen when Natsu straddled Lucy. Nice work, Steph!
BunnyMeowMeow chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
Awwwwwwwww sooo sweettttt!
saeko rosei chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
lucy
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
That was so romantic!
lolyousaidbucket chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I read this again coz it's so fabulous.