Reviews for The Family We Gain
HermioneDianaRaven chapter 9 . 5/24
4) Barney Barton aka Trickshot aka Charles Barton was Hawkeye's brother.
naomi.mulder chapter 1 . 2/24
lovely
Love the story. It is my favorite!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 40 . 11/13/2014
nice
Thegirlwonder chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Im afraid that when war comes ill lose my dad. Know this conisides with yourr story considring many wars have happened in the marvel universe. My dad was in the army. He didnt fight just helped. Now he told me if a big gignatic thing happened he would be needed. I cant lose him hes like my best friend. Sure i have my mom and twin but my dad..well hes different. He and ii are so alike. My dad is in our life so much. I think because he lost his parents at a young age you know what i love your story have a good day
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Not bad for the first few chapters, a part in chapter six or five needs some reviewing, it is the briefing to save the avengers.
DeafAngel2000 chapter 40 . 4/17/2014
Hey, can I ask you a question?
if you use search on this site, type up "nanny diaries" and scroll down and see a story in the avengers category . It's sort of a crossover between the movie and the avengers. If you've seen the nanny diaries, you know who played Annie and Harvard Hottie. It only has two chapters in it and I want to ask: Do you think you could write a crossover btwn the movies for me?

THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS FROM THE BOOK ( YOU CAN GIVE THE X'S A LAST NAME IF U WANT) CAN STAY THE SAME, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HAVE NATASHA EXPLAIN WHY SHE'S GRAYER'S NANNY AND ECT
LoverShadowGirl chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
Barney is Clint's older brther. Keep it up!
lizzytish-lover of everything8 chapter 25 . 12/13/2013
But I like Sarah and Peter better than Sarah and Aaron because Peter and Sarah sort of spam the two similar yet not the same worlds while Sarah and Aaron are from the same one.
NonOfficialGACMember chapter 39 . 11/24/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY SPIDERMAN IS HAPPY NOW! I am spider-man.
Marissani chapter 39 . 11/23/2013
For the record, you are the BEST. I love your stories :)
NonOfficialGACMember chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
Hey! I don't know if you were able to watch Zodiac yet, but if you hadn't, then you can watch it on / for free, but let me warn you it is very... Violent, graphic and disturbing, considering the fact that it was based off of true case files. But yeah there's that piece of maybe useful or maybe not useful info!
rromanov chapter 38 . 11/14/2013
C
tiffodair chapter 38 . 11/14/2013
Go with A
Marissani chapter 38 . 11/14/2013
I'm all for options A or C... although C sounsd interesting.