Reviews for Wisp POV Outtake
zozotheterrible chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I really loved Wisp's point of view! Such an interesting, innocent mind. I think I would be like the others and want to protect her and love her and help her in any way possible.

Thank you for this and I really hope everything works out better and that you'll be back to writing soon.
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Ill be here when ya get your mojo back. Just dont forget about us here in Neverland. Loved the pov change. Thanks
LannaMason chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Fantastic! I loved the wisp pov. I hope u do more
chantiemaya chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh oh. I don't know what you mean by 'the drama and everything', I'm afraid I missed that. It sounds like someone accused you of plagiarism. I hope things have calmed down now. I can totally understand you don't feel like writing now, but I hope it comes back soon! I adore Wisp and I am looking forwards to reading more! I loved this little insight into Wisp's brain. Her past gets more and more clear. I hope she gets to stay with her Edward. He's so sweet.
ecdreams chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
What an unexpected little gift this was! So interesting that her speech is more fluid in sleep. As Aro would say, "Fascinating!" Regarding the other, take all the time you need. We'll be here when you get back and remember we love your writing and you for sharing it with us. xox
LTAVirgo77 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
It is disappointing that you have to go through this crap. Thanks for the WPOV. I would like to read more about what she thought about her situation. I am surprise that she is differentiating between how she use to live to how she is living with Edward. Its going to take a long time for her to recover from the crap shes been through. I will certainly bet that once she has grasp what what been done to her that she would be a force to be reckon with. Hope everything settles down after the mess goes away.
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I loved this Wisp POV..
hope to read a new chapt for the main Wisp story soon:)
archy12 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
i have no idea what drama you are talking of,but you did say you don't want to talk any more about it,so let's leave it at that.
Wisp's thoughts made me truly are our best friends,aren't they?
even if readers want more Wisp pov,it shouldn't be until she understands more and articulates more,right?
velvetwhispers chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
ty 4 update
S1203 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
That was incredible...and sad... and beautiful...and heartbreaking...and I hope that there will be more WPOV in future... thank you
melissamary55 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
love it and is so interesting to read wisp pov and hope you doit again update soon
lala43 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I'm going to second one of your other reviewers: you always give me something to think about. I used to work in group homes. I wish I had this kind of cheat sheets into the minds of some of "my" girls. Reading their case files broke my heart, but I never had the level of sadness and empathy that Wisp inspires in me. I was so young working with these damaged souls (barely ten years older than my oldest charges). I wish the mother-of-two-me could go back and give my barely-out-of-college me some food for thought.

Anyways, Thank you.
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I'm devastated. Had no idea this was going on I loved this story.
favludo chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is so beautiful! I love that Wisp has language and I love that she thinks the way she does. I wish she could convey her confusion about sitting on furniture, it would be such a breakthrough for her to know it is okay to be off the floor. Your out-take is absolutely stunning! And such a lovely surprise to have this appear in my inbox. Thanks for writing and posting :)
A green eyed girl chapter 1 . 9/2/2012