Reviews for Wisp POV Outtake
cbmorefie chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Nice outtake! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Interesting that Wisp has words in her sleep. She wants to stay with Edward. Wisp realizes that Edward is good to her, that nothing bad would happen to her. I hope that you will finish this when everything is straightened out. I love this story and would like to see how you plan to continue with Wisp. Please continue!
VictoriaJade87 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
awesome outtake :) thanks :)
alli62 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I am here to the end. Love this story. It's entirely different and beautiful and devastating as well. Looking forward to your next update, whenever that may be.
Green and Hearts chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I LOVE Wisp's pov!
Its cute and sweet and oh so heart breaking.
I absolutely love the way you wrote her pov! It gives insight without totally pushing aside who she is. The way she sees things is so sweet and pure in a way. Its lovely the way she sees Edward, she admires and adores him, she looks up to him. And she has a great mother figure in Rose.
Im really sad that the plagiarism drama is messing with this story that I'm so in love with :(
But... i'll take what I can get. So ready for the rest!
Xo E
notthatamanda chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
*sniffle* Oh dear. What a sweetheart. She deserves all the good things.

Hah, I'm close to ugly crying now. Her innocence is so bittersweet. I can't help but imagine the wicked witch of CPS (?) dressed as Jack Sparrow. :')
cjrich chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Wonderful to read WPOV and see a little into her mind. Have missed you this week. Don't know about the 'drama', just know that this is by far the best story in FF and TWCS. Hopefully the drama will fade and you can let us back in to this wonderful fantasy that you have created. Will wait forever, but hope I don't have to...miss this story, miss your beautiful words and amazing characters. Please come back to us soon...and REALLY need to know who was at the door! Thank you - Cheri
ooza chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Aww! I loved it. It's sweet, and yet heartbreaking at the same time. She feels safe with Edward and doesn't want him to send her back. *sobsobsob* The way she processes things is very interesting. So if she can understand most of what Rose is reading to her, does that mean she can understand Edward's reassurances as well?

This kind of broke my heart: "But Edward does not hit her when she climbs on the couch. He is not mad when she cries."

I've thought the situation must be confusing for her, but I never really thought about how that would reflect on Edward. He doesn't act how she expects him to, and that must be strange. And strangely enough, she finds comfort in him anyway. I can't wait to see if she starts talking more because she thinks he likes it, or if she'll sit on furniture because he wants her to, even if she thinks it's wrong. And these lines: "I won't let her take me away from my Edward. I'll do anything to stay here in my Neverland." make me really excited to see what happens during the home visit.

I hope you get your writing mojo back soon. Donut worry, we'll all be here to lovingly harass you. ;)

Thanks for the outtake! *cough*more*cough*
averagepanda chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I really love wisp POV. The way she thinks when she sleeps is so interesting. I've seen some of the drama and just wanted to let you know that whenever you start updating wisp again, I'll be here ready to read.
blulou chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Hanging in there with you...stay strong. We are behind you! Much love ang support.
Swino chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Wow, so you gave us a lot with this update. Wisp understands enough that I think she'll be the girl Edward has said he would like for Wisp to show Dr Lawton.

And the man with the drawings on his arms, I have to wonder whether Wisp will eventually draw these pictures and Emmett will be able to work out that they're tattoos and go from there. There seem to be 5 men who have hurt in probably different ways. James who trained her and beat her and made her think she was an animal, Dr. Gerandy... I'm finding it hard to believe that they were worried about her health and had her looked at by a Dr so i wonder whether he was part of the "whole abuse" whether that's just a name they used. And then she references Father and my daddy as different people. Is Father connected to James, was he her father in that traditional sense for a while and then sold her on. And her daddy a reference that's quite childlike.

She knows the difference in Edwards world, she feels safe, warm, happy and loved. With all the words jumbled in her head no wonder she tends to ignore the conversations going on around her, until now. And whilst the book has given her a comparison it seems it's also given her the good and bad and now she's safe her mind has allowed those heinous memories to infiltrate her mind at night. She now has something to loose and that scares her.

Might be talking out my ass but you always give me lots to think about. Wisp is getting there slowly. Thanks for this sweetie. Understand the need to take a break from the story whilst your headspace isn't there. Hopefully it will all be sorted out for you.
jansails chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Thanks for the insight into Wisp's mind, her thought or reasoning process, what makes her happy & sad.
jansails/jan2
PS: I hope things will right themselves quickly, you're a fantastic storyteller.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I know you said you didn't want to discuss it anymore but I didn't even realize there was drama going on so I wanted to quickly tell you that I'm so sorry that it happened to you. I don't understand why people feel the need to take what they haven't written and try and pass it off as theirs. This story is amazing and I hope you are able to get your mojo back!

I loved this little glimpse inside of her head! Thank you for sharing it.
HarbouringLies chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
WPOV IS NOW REAL!
You made my day, and I'm guessing many others after they read this!
I loved how you kept it simple, mainly only a few words at a time.
I like how you subtly added about her father, and I cannot wait to see how that is going to be added into the story. ÜBER EXCITED FOR MORE!
callmepagliacci chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Because I *ahem* *buffs nails on shirt* am so lucky as to have pre-read this, you've already had my comments, but I think you've done something great with this story, and the outtake is really creatively done. Recharge your batteries- which you have EVERY right to do, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise- and come back ready to bring us more Wisp.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12