Reviews for Wisp POV Outtake
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Neat outtake! It makes me wonder if Wisp would ever say 'thimble' to Edward... and if they would understand her meaning. So cute! Thanks for writing!
Inlove chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aww this is adorable. I giggled when I read long eye-thingies. I am so happy she feels safe now.
Twimima7 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
It would be nice to have a sequel of her future withe Edward.
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I like it! The switch between simple words and phrases when she's awake, compared to when she's asleep, lets you see a little bit of whats hidden in side.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Need more St. Berry!
Smusic chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I loved this outtake. It was great to hear what is going on in Wisp's mind. Many, many thimbles for sharing that with us!
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Thimbling is so cute.
deedee cullen chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Its very interesting to get a look into Wisp's mind.
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
1x:)
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This was so sweet and I loved seeing what she thought about Edward. I hope you do a WPOV again. :)
tulips3 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Very nice, that was so sweet but sad also.
DreamQuill chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
*sniffle* Her mind is so innocent despite what she's gone through. They must have gotten her really young but she understands the book so school age? I love the way she thinks of her Edward and their cabin as Neverland. It's sweet.
ickaren chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I have always wondered about abstract thought without proper words. Do people who are confused over proper words think clearly? Edward wonders about this in regard to Wisp, and I was thinking of that as I read this Wisp POV. Here, her sleeping mind has words, but she also seems to understand the book reading more than conversations. I wonder if that is because of previous experience with books, and the fact that words from people clearly became painful and she blocked them out, except for specific small words that she need to know to avoid beatings.

Lots to think about...